Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

journal

Jesse Hill

Villager
Name: Skylord_Kangroo

Nickname/Alias: Skylord kaga

Race: Human
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 70kg
Hair: brown medium
Eyes: shiny blue
Skin: tan
Identifying Marks: Scar under right eye
Appearance: Crusader

I was simple boy living on farm just outside altera in the country. growing up not getting the great care a city boy made me hard and strong. my dad was a skylord wich drove me to be one to.but when the great war happend we were stuck in between the whole battle my dad got killed in the sky wars and ground well... my mum and my younger sister
ran off but me and my 8 brothers had to fight we got split up and i ran faster than the wind, then...........BANG the next thing i knew is i was on the cold wet gravel path bleeding i nearly died but some city folk took me on there carriage then i got to the hospital safe if it weren't for that golden apple i'd be dead. I got raised in the city of altera. i went through skylord school got my degree and since then i was a skylord then i quit we kept killing. hard times eh... I want to rejoin the skylords and have a nice home in altera and a nice family.