Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jskelton129 unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan ashmore

Hollows Explorer
Apparently i have been banned again for some reason that i do not know of, It says i have minor greifed (which i have not) and if I did and i have forgoten im for doing this you can have the materials back and im truely sorry:confused:

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
If you check the banlist it is only a tempban. I suggest you wait it out.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
24 hours seems a bit steep for mine griefing, if anyone knows the details of what it was please post them.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
We'll have to ask Legion as he was the one banned. If you could check on Hawkeye, it would show the coordinates of the grief, no?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Only if the command is detected by the query. If blocks are rolled back then it doesnt appear on the log.

I think so anyway

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hes been doing some consistent minor griefing in the military camp.
At first it was just a few wool blocks so i thought it might have been an ender or something, so i just replaced them and moved on, but every time i got on there were more wool blocks missing.

It was never much at one time, but overall it was about 15 blocks of wool.
So i tempbanned him mostly just to bring to his attention. It wasnt a long one, but hes had offences before so 24 hour really isnt that harsh, but hes got to stop doing this.
Ryan, do you remember doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.