Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Junungi Darklight and the Meini Herion

junungi darklight

I think I might like it here
Name: Junungi Darklight

Nickname/Alias: Darklight
Age: has the appearance of a fit 65 year old man is truly much older
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 185 lb
Hair: grey to silver depending on the lighting
Eyes: the left eye is ever shifting in color from a honey brown to black with his mood while the right eye is milky and cataract ridden
Skin: pale
Identifying Marks: a simple binding circle on the back of his left hand and his milky right eye
Appearance: wears the worn robes of a forgotten order the was once respected by all and allied to none

"Always in my dreams ...... They always come back to me in my dreams. the fools want me to rebuild the order". "Me of all the people here on Altera the one druid whose power emanates from the darker forces of nature, plagues and swarms and the like, things that no town in their right mind would accept from a neutral order". "They are supposed to guide me but all they will share is the desire for a new order, yet here i am following the old ways from when the order was almost as strong as the sisterhood and gave the kings and queens council". glances down at his left hand wincing as his good eye studies the binding circle. "bah i am an old fool" he smirks at the thought. "those who made the order what it was would still be around had they let me fight the corruption by their sides". "At least it wasn't the other dream ......"

junungi darklight

traveled to the wizard hall today and spoke with bellon the wise. learned that there is some connection between my seal and magic as well as my seal and my useless eye also found a dusty tome bellon told me to take as it had no words in it or so he said i set down to begin chronicling the studies thus far and it absorbed all the ink curiously iv stowed it for now until i have one mystery solved I'm not delving into another though Ive come to realize im not going to be able to just walk up and have it all start to fall into place any way a young aquamancer tried to heal the seal with the aid of their mystic fountain to no avail actually induced agony in my hand and my eye i know not how or where to begin my path may hap a nap will help until i have more information and at least this seal figured out ill be at the wizards hall where i have all this information at my disposal . though i have come to be sure that my dreams are the biggest clues i have to figuring this all out im now sure i am meant to rebuild the order and the monastery where i was born

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Mysterious... I like it. Make sure u don't just randomly give yourself god powers dark xP

junungi darklight

so after the nap i awoke with a start the voices and figures are clearer and i have this overwhelming feeling i am getting closer to an answer i am going to speak with bellon and see what he knows of seal and keys and the figures spoke of a key that was within me i want to try a few things and see if i cant figure out more. ill write it down in this journal later tonight

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Your second entry has an unfortunate lack of punctuation, which makes me not want to read it :(

However your writing style and story is awesome. Its nice to see a story about a druid trying to make do with somewhat nasty powers of plague and disease rather than a super-master-swordsman-mage-awesomeness guy.

junungi darklight

yea i usually come back and fix punctuation later but my comp has been broken for a time i plan to come back and fix that stuff later i think way faster than i type/write so i have to go back and fix it after the idea is down