Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Justin.S - Application [Accepted - Kaies]

JustinSheaves

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Du_Ebrithil
2. Your real name: Justin
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read a little bit of it, but I will complete it before I log on.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I don't have a lot of experience role playing, but I do find it fun and exciting.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a 16 year old high school student looking for a fun role playing server with good people. I enjoy doing almost anything on the computer, and I love socializing. Some of my favorite shows are Storage Wars, My Name is Earl, Corner Gas, The Big Bang Theory and Pawn Stars. I have some experience using HTML coding, and I have learned how the computer runs software based and hardware based. I like constructing things, watching movies and hanging out with friends. I have an older sister and I am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with Lymphoma when I was eleven but I am perfectly healthy right now =). My goal on this server is to become part of a fantasy community. I enjoy games such as Skyrim, Zelda, Mario and Metroid Prime. I have also played games such as World of Warcraft and Rift. I cannot always be on due to homework and other things however I will try my best to participate in this world as much as I can. Some of my favorite quotes are "Right Meow", "Yuuuuuup" (Off of Storage Wars) and "Nope, Chuck Testa".
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware that using any 3rd party mods or custom clients is banishable offense.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about your server on http://mcserverlist.net/.

13. Have you voted for us?
No I have not voted yet.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Dave Hester: YEEEEEAAAAUUUP!!

I'll leave this to Kaies to decide, since he first took the app.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Barry is awesome, but he loses so much money keeping the expensive collectors stuff. I like Jarrod and Brandy too.