Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Karma's Whitelist application [Accepted - Adam]

Karma462

Villager
Karma462
Karma462
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Karma462

2. How old are you?
14 (15 in august)

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
U.S. MST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yeah I read them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you know things oocly and use them icly and power gaming is when you basically god-mode and have no weaknesses and can't die from anything. In my opinion neither of these should ever be done but especially power gaming since power gaming is also called God-Modding and that's where you can't die and or have no weaknesses and are basically a god.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No you do not.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
My name is Karma and I'm a 14 year old artist and builder. I don't really have any examples of my work but I can probably build something or draw something if you asked.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Dusty referred me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Skarec Drakemane

Character Age:

Character Race:
Dwarf

Appearance:

Skarec's eyes are a faded bright blue complimenting his facial features like many other dwarves of his kind. His hair is more uncommon than his eyes because it's a raven black color unlike the rest of his race. His hair is thick and straight, clearly well kept like his beard that he takes great pride in which he keeps in three thick braids. He stands at a tall height of 5'ft (tall for his race at least). He's stalky and muscled at a dwarf fitting of his lifestyle would be.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Scarec.png

Written Test!
Scarec arrives at a small town's tavern, seeing three situations as he did. A bartender who looks tired and overworked, cleaning a mug. In the corner sits a hooded figure with a bow leaned against the wall, eating their meal quietly. And a group of three adventurers eating and drinking loudly, pestering the waitress for more ale. Scarec would soon go and sit at the bar sighing "Could I get an ale please?" He asked kindly yet tiredly "And a room." He spoke in a thick dwarven accent

The bartender nodded putting down the mug he was cleaning, letting out a long drawn out sigh. "Alright little man. That'll be fifteen rads." The large half-spawn said coldly clearly mad from being overworked, He'd reach up above his head and bring down a wooden mug setting it down spitting in it then pouring ale in.

Scarec looked disgusted as he spit into his ale. "Could I get a new ale without spit in it? Please." His words were polite but his tone was rude.

The bartender sighed. "I was just cleaning it dwarf." He'd state coldly slamming the mug down making a clunk as wood hit wood. "I'll say it again, fifteen rads." The half-spawn stated coldly to the smaller being.

Scarec just glared. "Ten rads for a room, zero for the drink." He'd state coldly, clearly annoyed at the half-spawn.

The bartender growled at the dwarf. "That's not how that works, small man." He'd seem to be getting more and more angry the more this conversation went on. "Fifteen rads for the drink and twenty for the room." He'd growl again.

Scarec scoffed. "And why should I pay for a drink you soiled Half-Bitch." Scarec's kind demeanor was now gone and he clearly wasn't having the large being's actions.

The bartender now was done and gripped the dwarf's arm. "Thirty-five rads for the room and drink, Dwarf." He'd state gripping Scarec's arm harder, no longer caring.

The tavern started to quiet down as every-ones attention was now drawn to the dwarf and the bartender. The hooded figure reached for their bow as the situation grew violent.

Scarec was about to speak but was cut off by an arrow slamming into the wall. "The hell?" He'd turn his head in the direction the arrow came from looking right at the hooded figure.

The hooded figure growled. "Next ones in your head if you don't shut up and let me eat." They'd sigh and sit back down.

The bartender let Scarec go and sighed. "Thirty-Five rad's little man." The bartender sighed again, turning around again to clean more mugs.

Scarec sighed and placed down thirty-five rads. “Sorry about that you just got on my nerves." The dwarf apologized to the bartender. "Could I please get a meal too?" He asked kindly.

The Bartender took the rads. "Alright little man that'll be ten more rads." He started still angry but calm enough to talk.

Scarec put ten more rads down waiting for his meal. "Thank you sir." He’d say kindly still a bit of annoyance in his voice.

The bartender took the rads and put down a freshly made meal. "Here you go small man." The bartender said coldly yet kindly.

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hello! There is only one more thing I will need from you before I can accept it, I would like to see a more expanded definition on powergaming, as there is a lot to it. If you could can you please provide a example. Once you do that with the edit tool just reply to this post and then we can get you situated. Loved your story, felt realistic and used lore and plenty of resources.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.