Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Killing Morokei

Kaies

Grand Lizard
This is just a video i made, it the first youtube video i have ever uploaded. Give me some feedback.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
1:07 to get into game? It's about 12 seconds on my hybrid drive mate. You should see if you can get an upgrade ;)

Looks good though but you need to trim the first minute off!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
1:07 to get into game? It's about 12 seconds on my hybrid drive mate. You should see if you can get an upgrade ;)

Looks good though but you need to trim the first minute off!
Seriously true. 10-12 seconds here from desktop to playing!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
My mate at works is on an SSD (mine is on a 500Gb Hybrid) and he's getting times like Tinblues, makes a huge improvement to gameplay :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
My little hybrid drive has gone up in price since the floods in Thailand etc from £80 to £270 (that's in 4 weeks). Shocking stuff! but it is nice and hosts my Steam folder, everything else is on my SSD :D

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I run everything but my OS on my HDD and the OS is on my SSD and that keeps my loading times on things lower. I've got plenty of room to install skyrim on my SSD but I don't want/need to as it runs fine where it is and it's a pain to move things over from steam lol

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Unfortunatly.. on PS3 that is the normal load time... for any room... its a nightmare, I wish I could have gotten it on PC.

Certinally killed him faster than I did.. but i don't use a staff, Wetboy build all the way, stealth and magic.

ABlackFedora

Villager
Honestly, seeing as this was the way I killed uhm, the Dragon Priest that takes the dragon staff to stop the portal from connecting to that other world place where Alduin hides, that one, I just kept on hiding behind a pillar and shooting him with my bow. Wards don't protect against arrows. ^_^.