Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Klinker1234 Applicantion (approved - Geo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klinker1234

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Klinker1234
2. Your real name: David A.K. Hansen
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Denmark

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
- Yes i have read the Tome, very informative and entertaining.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
- Yes i have roleplayed before (nwn2, the guild, wow, lotro). I however got tired of the limits in these games and have tried finding a decent rp server in minecraft for some time, in general i would like a "real" rp server in minecraft. I have tried others but very time i step outside the safe-zone some dusch name "naziguy22" (or something like that) starts beating and stalking me for no apparent reason! which is pretty much why i thought about applying to this server.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- I am very interested in history, politics and religion (from Buddha to Zurvan).
And i have dare I say so an extensive knowlegde of all the aforemented. I speak "good" english and speak spanish on a basic level, I also speak danish which is no great surpise since I was born in and live in Denmark. Currently I am taking a 3 year long education, which means that wont be able to play during the hours 24-14 (sometimes till 15/16).
I always play polite and never trash talks other players, I also tries to get the english gramma as right as i can, this results in me spening a little more time typing.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- No i do not have any examples of prior rp work, I have some simple work in minecraft singleplayer mode (funny I once made a "flying obsidian tower of doom" as mentioned in the Tome of Citizenship).

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- I dont do romantic roleplays in game (or in realife either!), if there are other characters that are doing romance roleplay I will turn around and walk in the other direction (you will find me vomiting in the nearest trash can!)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- I am now, and no i am not partial to "black magic", as such would be needless.

12. How did you find out about our server
- I watched a video on Youtube and it seemed fair and serious enough so I thought why not.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
this is a fairly good application. You made it quite funny and entertaining.

Gladly approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.