Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Knight's Whitelist application [Accepted - Jase]

KnightEvil

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
_KnightEvil

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
The netherlands, CEST (GMT+1)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I’ve read through them, trying to pick up the most important stuff.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming meaning using ooc (out of character) information ic (in character). Powergaming would be emoting (forcing certain emotes) for people people, making them have a disadvantage

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I’m Illias, or Knight, as Knight comes from my IGN. I really don’t have any hobbies other than rping and I work most of the week, combined with school. I rarely still play Valorant, or GTA V, whenever my friends want to just mess around. Since I rarely talk about myself like this, I guess I’ll just mention that I usually listen to rap, dutch, to be specific, as I am from the netherlands. I also listen to American/UK rap. Well, thanks for sharing this extremely awkward moment with me, lmao. I hope you’ll be able to see that I’m better at rp than talking about myself.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
A friend of mine who plays on the server invited me over.

Character Name:
Michelangelo “Mikey” Murphy

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
A sun kissed (light skin) young man, dressed in rather formal attire.

Written Test!
Michelangelo hadn't known what it was like to have parents, he grew up without them after being abandoned by them at the age of three. Whether it was for financial reasons, social reasons, or what it was, they decided to leave the poor boy out on his own, not seeming to care whether he would die or gods know what else. Though, the boy was blessed. He was found by a couple in their later years who immediately felt pity for the boy, being unable to find his parents anywhere around or anyone who cared for that matter. After much deliberation, and attempts to find this boy's true home, they took him in. Over the years they provided him with education, a home, and even a family. In fact, this family was a clan. A clan of which came to be under the Hardanger's rule after they had travelled around for a long time, finding no place they wished to settle. They were Daoine, a group of citizens from the Anhald empire who migrated to the region south of Artois, until eventually moving south with their liege lords to Féarthailte na Fail, where they came to reside in the town of Harding. Over this time, they explained to Michelangelo why it is he was with them, once he was old enough to understand. The boy knew that he was no their son, and they never made efforts to pretend he was, but regardless they treated him like family.
They made whiskey and often worked in pubs and taverns - a passion they all shared. Michelangelo grew to feel similar after growing up surrounded by this culture. Though, he kept to himself, working with the clan quietly, rather than getting out and working in pubs up front, as he didn't care to do such a thing. He simply wished to repay them for taking him in and giving him a home. Due to keeping to himself, he never really cared to learn and acknowledge what was happening in the world around him. Only on occasion, he heard about the various things happening in the world, such as Jishrim, the God of Chaos taking 'Life' for himself from Shalherana with the aid of his acolytes. This came as a shock to the boy, as this was something even he would admit was quite significant in the world. As time continues on, he realises that it may be best for him to get into the world more so he can keep up with what was happening, though he was hesitant. Hesitant, at least, until hearing of the new plague that struck storms landing and was perhaps spreading? He was not sure, but thought, it was better now than never to get out and find out.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.