Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Krystiv's Re-W.A. [Accepted - Jase]

Krystiv

Legend of Altera

Oh geez.... I'm back. Hi! :rolleyes:

1. What is your Minecraft username?

Krystiv

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

United States (PST)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is identified by acting on knowledge, that is not known to your character. This knowledge may be perceived by spectating RP or outside talk with people, friends, or even foes as you discuss each other’s intentions, locations, and identities. As there is no issue with discussing your characters with each other, you just may not act on it unless your character knows.

Powergaming is acting beyond your character’s abilities. By doing so, you are to be going above your character’s restrictions in terms of your actions. Powergaming is affiliated with going above your character’s overall potential based off of your restrictions, rank, and so forth. Even so, the best way to prevent Powergaming is to RP directly from your rank's restrictions or undermining your RP actions.

Sources: www.tgrewritten.enjin.com/forums (Tokyo Ghoul: reWritten ex Owner and Lore Manager)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko & Jase.

8. Tell us about yourself!

Same old, same old. There have been very few changes to my life and interests. I am currently studying Women's and Gender Studies and minoring Theology and Religious Studies. What do you plan to do with that? You might ask. Well, after I graduate college in 2 more years, I plan to go to law school to study constitutional law and gender law. Later I will either work for the ACLU fresh-out, or I will go back to school to get more qualifications and emphasis. If I do that, I will go to graduate school to get an understanding of Business so I can study discrimination and interactions in sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and race. I find it important to understand the sociology of the above in order to have a productive, healthy environment at work.

Outside of this, I have taken upon myself to live more free and laidback. Used to be a very sensitive and serious person, undeniably I still am, but I can say that I found life much more enjoyable being relaxed. Because of this, I have been well-acquainted in college with my peers and a frequent invitee for social events, such as parties. Don't need to go in much detail, let's just say it's been really fun and entertaining. I am ready for whatever life throws in my way.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I wrote this for a project for my Gender and Religion in North America last semester. It is the feminist perspective/revision of Genesis 2 & 3's The Creation Story.

Dear Eve

Dear Eve,
You are the detainee of the devil and the blue sea.
Who needs to be set free.

Dear Eve,
Forgive these people for they are barking up the wrong fruit tree.
It is the serpent’s fault, don’t they see?

Dear Eve,
There is no need to plea.
For God created thee.

Dear Eve,
I made a story and felt glee.
In it, you do not need to flee.

This is a feminist, rewritten version of the Creation Story (Genesis 2-3)

In God’s image and likeness, She created Eve.
A female of the species, a feminist, the first human being.
She is the Queen of All Trades, something that is not so easily achieved.
A true beauty all women and men believe without actually seeing.

Through fate and destiny, she became the stewardess of the earth - Mother Nature at work.
A place fit for a queen is her home, a heavenly paradise unknown.
There is no need for housework because everything is artwork.
A majestic throne is where she lies happily lone.

In fulfillment of her duty, she fights against humanity’s number one threat - inequality.
A division amongst the sexes caused by a serpent.
She is the first suffragette and the role model of maternal quality.
A real idol to both mothers and fathers who value equality as important.

To the world, she is a heroine to worship and celebrate.
A goddess people place on their altars.
There she stands, oh, so great.
A perfect inspiration who deserves honor.

Her name is Eve.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Nope, I came back willingly. Been like a year?

_

About Your Character!

Harness the spirits of the inside
And do not mistake it for pride

Remember the time you last cried
You left yourself and died

Seize what you eyed
Or be what they implied

Meet the one under the moonshine
You may decide whether your hearts align

Do not be afraid to draw the line
So write your own storyline

Race: Halfling

Appearance: (As seen on skin/portrait above)

Written Test: (Monologue)

'lo. I am not aware if you remember me or not, but I am the halfling, Hadley Bentlee. I decided to come back into the picture after an emotional journey of self. Throughout my time of reflection, I have noticed quite a bit about myself. I was moving in circles, and I managed to catch myself along with others into it. It went a bit like this:

I have a dream.
I will achieve that dream.
I will go towards it.
I am in denial of that dream.
I find someone to hold onto.
Then I get depressed and less motivated than I started off with.
I perceive as them as toxic.
So, then I let go.
I start again...
This vicious, endless cycle has come to an end for the better. I am focusing on myself, and I do not want to drag people down. I do not want to let people's thoughts about me affecting any longer. I will look past it and achieve those dreams that I once set out before. I will become a Ranger, and I will prove myself wrong. I will. My plans as of now is to retreat to my roots and go back to Queensport. I hope Jaden will take me back under his wing. I hope to see those that I left behind, but I do not plan on rekindling yet. I plan to move on and work towards my goal under Jaden's guidance.

If that plan fails, I will have a back-up. I will not slip into the loop of death. I will throw myself my own lifeline, and I will thrive. Believe me. I use to think being a halfling was the worst race one can possibly be. I thought it was torment. To be small, to look human, and to have people look down upon you, that felt like the worst, but what is the worst is believing that is all that you are. You can be so much more than your genetic code. You are your dictator.

"But what about Theodra? What will become of her?"​
I have not forgotten, and I will continue to serve her. When there is nothing left in my life, she is always there, and she is the only one who matters. I love her that much, and I have devoted my life to her.

"But what about Gerry? What about your relationship with him?"​
My time alone has taught me that I have been chasing my dream through him. I am my own person, and it makes me incredibly sad to know that I thought I could live another person's life to fulfill my dreams. I am sorry, Gerry. As the only other halfling in my life besides myself, you hold a special place in my heart. I know our ties have grown worn, and I know time has made us move on. I can only hope the best for you. I cherished what we have, but it is time to move on. I know you are so brilliant and have figured this out yourself before me and will agree that this is what needs to be done.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Now pending. I will keep my eye on this! When you want me to take a look, reply to this thread. :)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey-dley!
Welcome back :)

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.