Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

kyla789's Application [Approved cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyla789

Villager
1. Minecraft User Name: kyla789
2. Real Name: Maria
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: U.S.
6. Have You Read "Tome of Citizenship" or Agree to The Before Signing Into Hollow World for The First Time?: Yes
7. How Do You Feel About The Roleplay Aspect of The Server? Do You Have Any Experience Roleplaying?: I love and look forward to the fact that this server has roleplay. Also, I have a fair amount of experience roleplaying.
8. Please Introduce Yourself; Explaining Who You Are, Your Interests or Hobbies and Why You Are Here. In Eight Sentences or More: I am Maria. (You probably knew :)) I enjoy fishing in fresh rivers. I also enjoy going on jogs or walks with my friends or family. One of my biggest interests is Minecraft. I enjoy Minecraft alot because of the aspect of the game; Build, roleplay and such. One of mu hobbies is math. I enjoy teaching math, doing math and so on. I also enjoy cooking. I can cook delicious food; just from my small kitchen. I have many hobbies, but here is the last one I am going to share. I love to clean. Me and my sister both love to clean all over, I although am very well organized when things are out of order.
9. Are There Any Videos You Wish to Share?: Sorry, but I don't have any.
10. Is There Anything Else You Wish to Share?: I would like to say that I would love very much to be on this server if I can. (Like many)
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Yes. I also can asure you I don't have any.

Thanks for reading :)!!! Hope you had a fun time reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.