Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kyle0001010- Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
USERNAME
1. Kyle0001010
COUNTRY
4. United States Of America
DO YOU AGREE TO SURVIVAL GUIDE
5a. yes
Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
5b. yes
RPG CHARACTER
Name Parta​
Race: Halfling​
Appearance: He is a rich looking Halfing with a full suite of gold armor he never has let anyone see his face.​
His Beliefs if the big folk want to be believe obvious lies and give us coin it is really not our fault.. really we are doing Altera a service by separating the stupid from their coin​
he is Younge 18 year old who doesnt let his work interfeir his fun. you will normally see him at the pub getting a lady at 7:00- 8:30​
He Has a Family of 2 his had and him they both craft his dad owns a buisness where they craft together and oneday​
he'll be the owner of the buisness​
He is 2 Feet tall and could hardly see over the counter tops at this crafting shop​
He try's and help the poor by reducing prices and giving them stuff to eat​
He is a great hunter and hunts every week on saturday with his friend klnarviin​
He came from a very old shack in the mountains where he and his dad used to life off the land. He never acualy saw rembers his mom all he has is a photo of here the day his dad maried his mom​
His weaknesses are Spiders , snakes, lizzards, reptizes of any sort. He was ganged up buy a snake and a lizard the lizards claw cut a scar acrost his face​
He has an advantage in water becuase he can swim up to the same as a minecraft can​
Name Parta​
Nickaname Parfay​
Gender Male​
Race hafling​
eyes dark brown​
hieght 2 feet 1 inch​
hair Red hair in the front blond hair in the back​
Skin Tan​
Identifying Farms Scar acrost his face​
Strengthes Crafting Swiming​
Weakinesses Spiders Snakers Lizards Reptiles​
Religoin he has no relegion​
Profession Crafting​
INTRODUCE YOUR SELF
7.My actual name is Kyle. My interests are video games, rally cars,and drinking Dr Pepper. My hobbies are,again, video games, as well as playing soccer. I am here because I love roleplaying of all kinds, especially medieval. I am a fan of towny servers, so for there to be 2 in 1 is epic.This is why i wish to join the server.I have 1 sibling named kasey. My favorite thing to do is go to the park and play ring around the rosies with my little sister. (shes only 4)
EXAMPLES OF CREATIVITY
8. Sorry i dont have any examples of creativity i have kept my work secret its epic
ANY OTHER THINGS TO SHARE
9. THX for the tips
WILL YOU USE XRAY
10. I am Against The Xray Fully because i wouldn't want to potion my self better then the other players
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS SERVER
11. My friend Theepicsurvivor showed me
DID YOU VOTE
12. Sorry I Don't See How voting would do anything for the server. Its just free advertisement to me

Eric V

Legend of Altera
You need to add the questions, space them and bold them out, add all the sentences for question 7, you had less then the minimum and won't be accepted if it stays this way.

Also your character introduction, please it doesn't matter if you do or do not know how to, it needs to be there

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Okay, Kyle.

1. Show the questions, in bold. If you're 16, and on the internet, I'm assuming that you're familiar with stuff like that.

2. For question #6, it's not very promising if you're not even willing to read the posts on the forums explaining how to make a character, or the expectations of the server.

3. Your answer for question #7 is still not more than 8 sentences.

4. Overall, this is worse than the last application. It's VERY not promising if you can't improve. Take a good hard look at the forum, read the roleplaying section, think about how you want us to know you, and THEN come back and make another application (or edit this one if it doesn't get declined by then). Just answering in almost the same way shows the admods that you don't care enough to try and improve, and it shows the rest of the community that you won't be very much fun to roleplay with.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Somnastra said:
Okay, Kyle.

1. Show the questions, in bold. If you're 16, and on the internet, I'm assuming that you're familiar with stuff like that.

2. For question #6, it's not very promising if you're not even willing to read the posts on the forums explaining how to make a character, or the expectations of the server.

4. Overall, this is worse than the last application. It's VERY not promising if you can't improve. Take a good hard look at the forum, read the roleplaying section, think about how you want us to know you, and THEN come back and make another application (or edit this one if it doesn't get declined by then). Just answering in almost the same way shows the admods that you don't care enough to try and improve, and it shows the rest of the community that you won't be very much fun to roleplay with.
Provide positive criticism, e.g. Don't just say show the questions in bold! Say it will improve your chances of you highlight your answers in bold.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Provide positive criticism, e.g. Don't just say show the questions in bold! Say it will improve your chances of you highlight your answers in bold.
Constructive criticism is not always positive. And this is not the first time he's made an application, although I can't find the history of it... Perhaps I'm precognitive. And now I'm going to stop posting on this so Tywin doesn't get angryfaced.

Okay, Kyle.

Sorry for not Bolding the questions later
I have been looking on the forums again for the role playing and now i can what type of rpg game it is hardcore type i forgot to add my little sister part to number 7 Please tell me that i do get accepted this time becuase i think this would be a splendid role to play

Alpha

The Watcher
Your role play introduction is servilely lacking, it's dry and tasteless with the very old and over used "I lost my family so I'm special". That's not what we want.

(Example of more original RP introduction)

"Colin is your everyday standard elf as far as anyone can see, he stands a little under six foot tall and is very slender of frame, a mop of rather thick messy hair sits atop his head with a somewhat rushed front parting to reveal both his dark brown eyes. His upbringing would suggest city elf, shown not only in his features but in how he wears his slightly torn and ill kept clothes, nothing to fancy but enough to convince people he isn't a beggar.

He lives alone with his father running the town bakery after his mother left them for a rich town noble which of course has given his father a distasteful outlook on the higher ups of society, because of this Colin never had many friends as they were all driven away by the sour looks and sometimes harsh language, but he paid it no real heed as he was contempt living with how he did.

Upon reaching the age of eighteen Colin's father came across a large sum of money after a particularly good harvest year, and seeing more promise in his boy than that of a simple baker he set aside a portion of his gains for Colin in order to send him off to the city. Colin was at first wary of this as he didn't like the thought of leaving his father alone with no comfort, but for the first time in a few years his father waved off his doubts with a happy smile and word of good will declaring he was no old fool that needed caring for twenty four seven.

A few days later and a lot of convincing Colin resentfully set out of town, catching the local carriage and headed toward the capitol city."

Your role play introduction is servilely lacking, it's dry and tasteless with the very old and over used "I lost my family so I'm special". That's not what we want.

(Example of more original RP introduction)

"Colin is your everyday standard elf as far as anyone can see, he stands a little under six foot tall and is very slender of frame, a mop of rather thick messy hair sits atop his head with a somewhat rushed front parting to reveal both his dark brown eyes. His upbringing would suggest city elf, shown not only in his features but in how he wears his slightly torn and ill kept clothes, nothing to fancy but enough to convince people he isn't a beggar.

He lives alone with his father running the town bakery after his mother left them for a rich town noble which of course has given his father a distasteful outlook on the higher ups of society, because of this Colin never had many friends as they were all driven away by the sour looks and sometimes harsh language, but he paid it no real heed as he was contempt living with how he did.

Upon reaching the age of eighteen Colin's father came across a large sum of money after a particularly good harvest year, and seeing more promise in his boy than that of a simple baker he set aside a portion of his gains for Colin in order to send him off to the city. Colin was at first wary of this as he didn't like the thought of leaving his father alone with no comfort, but for the first time in a few years his father waved off his doubts with a happy smile and word of good will declaring he was no old fool that needed caring for twenty four seven.

A few days later and a lot of convincing Colin resentfully set out of town, catching the local carriage and headed toward the capitol city."
see you have a natrual tallent i try and go for what ever that pops up into my head the fastest

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
see you have a natrual tallent i try and go for what ever that pops up into my head the fastest
Speed is not of the essence, especially when your are less skilled with writing. Take your time, and try to avoid cliches.
Also, about the post that appeared while I wrote this-that probably wasn't due to length. More likely it was what Alpha has pointed out here.

Alpha

The Watcher
No one has natural talent for writing, it's all trial and error.
No one has less of an imagination than anyone else, it's just laziness.
And no one should be rushing through something that is going to become your label for the community you join.

And no one should be rushing through something that is going to become your label for the community you join.
I can tell this buy reading more and more and more a more forums wow is their alot

UrQuan

Legend of Altera
Truer words have never been spoken. You've got a like from me for that.

Ok Not to be like bugging you guys but can we get someone to see if i am allowed in or now its been a couple of days now so I just don't want this to be decline due to inactivity

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'm going to decline this, mostly because of all the helpful advice and this still seems like it's barely improved.
6 is meant to be a lengthy in-character introduction.
7 is meant to be in around 8 sentences or more about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.