Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Laruza's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Laruza

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
LaruzaSu
LaruzaSu
Patron
1. What is your Minecraft username?

LaruzaSu

2. How old are you?

I am currently 19.

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

I am from Finland. The timezone is GMT+2.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is using real-life knowledge in character when the character doesn’t have it yet or is unable to obtain it in the first place. For an example if a player is told secret details about another character’s past, bringing it up in character without actually finding out about it could be considered metagaming.

Powergaming is when you try to maximize your progress towards a certain goal. It can come in different forms in different mediums. In text-based roleplay it can often be neglecting the freedom of other players. For an example determining the result of an action on your own without the other player’s opinion/reaction.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No, you don’t.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

Hi, I’m a 19-year-old gal from Finland and I go by Laruza. Currently my life is being occupied by studying and my crippling Minecraft addiction. I love music and have played a couple instruments in the past, my main one being piano. However, lately my music listening experience has been a little compromised since my good quality headphones passed into the afterlife. I enjoy reading too but I haven’t been reading actual books much lately. I have past experience with roleplay from playing dnd and from playing on another Minecraft roleplay server. I’ve never had pets, but animals do be cute doe.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

My friend Adam/Byrne first told me about the server and asked me to join.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:

Anisar

Character Age:

10 years old.

Character Race:

Moor Elf

Appearance:

Anisar is about 140cm (4’7 feet) tall. She has short white hair divided into two short braids. Her skin is light gray.
She is wearing a long gray and red dress and a dark cloak. Her clothes are slightly tattered and have dirt on them.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1607849902775.png

Written Test!

Anisar sits in the wagon. She watches the scenery pass by. A woman sits next to her with a small baby. Both of them are wearing faded orange.

”Say, Anisar, have you ever been this north before?” the woman asks conversationally.

Anisar shakes her head with an expression that almost says ”of course not”. The caravan had passed by Thorne a good while ago. Anisar returns to staring at the scenery. The woman starts humming and gently sways, a small baby in her arms. Anisar looks at the woman again and then at the baby. Her small mouth turns into a frown as she shivers from the cooling air. She lifts up her knees and wraps her arms around her legs.

”Are you cold?” the woman asks, her voice gentle.

Anisar first shakes her head, face in a stern frown. Then her expression softens, and she starts looking somewhat guilty. She pulls her hood to cover her face more. It provides her both warmth and shade for her eyes.

”It’s fine,” Anisar says quietly, almost quiet enough to get drowned out by the sound of the caravan and pulls her cloak tighter around her.

Time passes and the sun starts to set. Eventually the caravan stops, and the family starts setting up camp. The woman walks up to Anisar with her baby.

”Can you hold her while we set everything up? You weren’t too bad with her earlier. Just remember to be careful not to drop her, maybe sit down?” the woman says as she gently hands over the baby to Anisar.

Anisar nods to the woman and watches her go tend to other things. Her weak arms are starting to shake from the baby’s weight, but she does her best to hide it. She quickly finds a place to sit down at and quietly sighs from relief when she sets the baby on her lap. Anisar ends up taking care of the baby for the time it takes to set up camp and prepare food. She is clearly out of her comfort zone but doesn’t say anything. Eventually the woman comes up to Anisar again.

”Thank you for looking after her. Here, tonight’s food,” the woman picks up her child and gives a small plate to Anisar.

Anisar eats quietly as the family converse. Every now and then someone asks her a question and gets a quiet and somewhat shy answer. Anisar clearly feels out of place despite the family’s efforts.

The last time the caravan had stopped Anisar had ended up hearing a hushed conversation between the woman and her husband. Anisar couldn’t understand the language they were speaking but after sneakily watching them from the shadows for a while, she started to understand what they were talking about. The husband kept motioning towards the supplies and Anisar understood they were starting to run out. She had noticed how the meals started to get smaller and how the woman would sigh heavily whilst cooking. They hadn’t needed an extra mouth to feed but had taken her in regardless.

Anisar waits until everyone is asleep. She writes a small message with messy handwriting and broken common. She digs deep into the pockets of her dress and pulls out some coins. She places them next to her message.

Anisar sneaks away from the caravan, steps quiet but fast. A little farther away she stops and turns. She takes a final look at the caravan and then continues on her journey. She has to keep moving even if she’s scared. Returning to home would feel even scarier. She wants to be free.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.