Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Launcher Problems!~

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Recently, I've started to have a problem with the launcher on Minecraft.
It's simply not allowing me to log in, it'll be stuck on this,
http://gyazo.com/84a6b267f09701495ac95119af5435b5
Afterwards, it will say, "Could not log in user deash12."
If I do manage to log in, everything will be normal, I can hit the "Play" button, no problems. But once I try and connect to a server, this lovely message pops up,
http://gyazo.com/18a29b7ae4c0a8bb5e62721080853b08
Even though Mojang's support centre says everything is up and running~
Now if I manage to log in, and restart my launcher, it just says, "Play Offline."
My brother has had this issue for a few days now, except he cannot get past the launcher screen shown in the first screenshot. His will also say, "Could not connect to Minecraft servers"
It really just seems to be toying with me at this point, it's activity is very sporadic and random, each time saying different things, but always results in me not being able to log in.

Help/suggestions will be appreciated!

Spark

Broken
I just had the same issue. According to the Mojang website everything is okay... but obviously it isn't.

EDIT: Why is this "awaiting moderators approval" v.v
EDIT: Or maybe it isn't v.v I don't even...

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Since others are having this problem, hopefully Mojang will iron it out., perhaps administer a patch. D:
If you can, though, avoid exiting to the log in portion of your launcher.~

C

Cubey

Now Guys, you don't have to be worry because I just got auth problem same as you after I tried rejoin, Shall we have wait for Mojang to fix. ;)