Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Legends of Grimrock Giveaway!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
To celebrate the upcoming launch of The Exodus we are giving away copies of Legends of Grimrock on Steam.

Scattered around The Southern Wilds you will find some yellow sponges. Find a sponge and claim your prize!

If you own Grimrock or have no interest in Grimrock then please leave the discovery for others. As for the bandits of Altera, time to go hunting ;-)

If you are caught flying you will not only forfeit your prize but you will be banned from Hollowworld.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
*immediately spawns a sponge*

All jokes aside - it certainly looks like an awesome game. Good luck! :D

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
...I...I found one! It was REAALLY lucky... And also, I wrote a lil story too!

Hrothgar was running through the wilds, scavenging the jungle. Equipped with the finest armour and weapons, the bandits were no match for him. He sneakily passed through their defence overlooking the great wall surrounding the temple, and began to journey through the trees. After several close causes with one-to-many a creeper, Hrothgar had taken many a blow to his armour. After swimming down a fast stream, he saw yet again another mountain. Sighing to himself, he began to climb-heights had always been one of his main weaknesses. After climbing up, he reached the top of the mountain. Many a monster were there, and so Hrothgar climbed to the treetops. He continued to scavenge the jungle, slaying the several monsters who attacked as he ran. Suddenly, he came to the edge of the mountain. It was a large drop, and at the bottom was a small stream. Hrothgar had his doubts, surely he could not make that? He turned around, surely there is a better way to get down? However, as he turned, there it stood. Smiling, the creeper edged closer... Hrothgar had no choice, he had to jump. However, being a Dwarf, they're not used to heights and jumping, and as Hrothgar looked down, he saw the rocky floor he would be soon landing on... He curled himself into a ball, and plummeted down.

It was a while when he woke up...He had landed on a tree which had grown in the side of the mountain, his armor crumpled, his secondary battle pick crushed and buried in the stream below. Hrothgar looked around. Dazed, he suddenly saw what was beside him...there, on the spot he landed...was one of the legendary sponges...

I am so amazed at how lucky this was. If it wasn't for mcmmo and the acrobatics graceful roll I would've been orange peel in the bottom of the sea. I was lucky to see it too, I barely noticed it, it was only after I started to remove the tree it was next to that I saw it xD

Anyways! You guys know I'm no cheat, and it was the luckiest thing that's ever happened to me, I never win competitions xD So here's the screenshots!

In the mountain:
2012-04-18_19.50.40.png

In my hand after being taken:
2012-04-18_19.54.58.png

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
To celebrate the upcoming launch of The Exodus we are giving away copies of Legends of Grimrock on Steam.

Scattered around The Southern Wilds you will find some yellow sponges. Find a sponge and claim your prize!

If you own Grimrock or have no interest in Grimrock then please leave the discovery for others. As for the bandits of Altera, time to go hunting ;-)

If you are caught flying you will not only forfeit your prize but you will be banned from Hollowworld.
How many prizes are there?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I wanted this game but didnt really have the money available, now I can win it!

*goes hunting*

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
..... thats what that was for...im glad i took it.... now to take it out of the chest i put it in...by the way do we need pictures? cuz well i dont remeber where it was all i know was it was near a tree

Edit: ill have to log in tomarrow cant right now...my internet hit the fan..thank all tye tech wiz out there who made 4G phones....

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Well done. You both need to PM me your Steam names. or add me, cherbert.

May introduce a further 2 sponges on Friday night.