Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lenutinne's Application [Accepted - Jase]

CherryP0p

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
CherryP0p

2. How old are you?
I turn 17 in July : )

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I'm from the U.S and i alternate between CST and EST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yup!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is where you take information from OOC that your character couldn't possibly know to benefit your character. Powergaming is when you dictate exactly how a scene will play out without giving any room for the other person to put input, ie "She punched him hard in the jaw, sending him falling back and possibly breaking the mans jaw."

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hello! My name is Otsanda, I've been on and off role playing and writing for the past 5 years i think? i mostly just do it as a past time and don't publish it but i was recommended to join this and so i was like "damn ok" lol.
I have 3 ungodly sized dogs and my favorite flavor of milk tea is rose.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was referred Adam/Byrne : )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Lenutinne

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor elf

Appearance:
a 6'1 Moor Woman with skin the color of obsidian and dark grey irises make the whites of her eyes contrast like stars against the night sky, Her hair was long and like slate that reached just below her shoulder blades and had an angular face with a hooked nose, a full bottom lip with a dramatic cupids bow, and long slender ears. She keeps her nails long and pointed and often wears a leather chest piece over a white long sleeve blouse, a pair of dark, beat up leather pants that she had found scavenging through an abandoned house, black boots and probably her most priced item, a black embroidered head scarf that she uses to cover her face and hide a large burn scar along her left cheek that climbs up to her temple.

Picture of the Skin:
don't have a skin right now but I'm planning on making one soon.

Written Test!

Everything was a haze, the world seemed to be in slow motion yet so painfully fast, Screams echoed through the stone halls followed by running and glimpses of red and black fabric passing by open doors.
She sat there on her knees, her bloodied hands holding her fathers now lifeless corpse, warmth still draining from it. Her older ''Brother'' stood in the hallway, hiding his pride behind a facade of fear and calling for something but the words wouldn't process in her mind as the room seemed to warp around her.

The two men who dragged her out were those that she had trusted, men who had raised her now taking her away past family members and friends. She screamed and tried to cry out something but nothing that had left her mouth was intelligible to anyone, time seemed to pass forward and all of a sudden she was kneeling outside with cuffs on her hands and surrounded by most of her clan, her Father clearly missing, still wearing her recently blood stained grey and red dress while her "Brother" stood above her, a malevolent smirk plastered on his face and a glowing hot branding rod in his hand, a painful shriek pierced the air and seemed to echo into the world and startle awake the tall Moor woman, snow berating the outside of her animal skin tent and wind howling with nonstop ferocity she quickly placed her hand against her cheek, feeling the discolored and wrinkled patch of flesh, now wettened by the tears falling from her eyes.

Lenutinne's footsteps shadowed her as she walked through the new, still untainted snow towards a small out Sangrian settlement far out in the snowy northern wilderness. The old wooden door creaked as it opened and entered the Dark figure, all her head but her eyes, covered by scarf and warmed by a thick wool coat that had been gifted to her months ago by a kind, yet somewhat dull innkeeper who took pity on the woman, and a pair of fur lined leather gloves concealing her hands.
A few of the residents of the dimly lit tavern glanced her way, alerted by the noise but went back to paying attention to whatever had been temporarily filling the void in their day. The one behind the bar though, a short pale woman with dark blonde hair wearing a rugged robe with fur coming out of the ends of the sleeves welcomed her with a smile, and invited her over for something to fill her stomach.

"Stars aligned lass, What can i get for you?" the short woman asked
Lenutinne nodded and spoke softly in her deep, rough voice, "Greetings. You wouldn't happen to have wine would you?" and sat down at an old wooden stool parallel to the woman, though she couldn't be a hundred percent sure that the rickety wood wouldn't snap under her weight.
The blonde woman let out a hearty chuckle and replied "All the way out here? I doubt it, but we do have plenty of ale! We have a man who comes to bring it just for us." and began to pour her a tankard of the dark golden brown liquid into a tankard made of wood and placed it in front of the Moor, and rested her elbows on the counter in front of her, "We don't get many other travelers in here scept for the odd adventurer or merchant who's lost their way, What brings you here?"
"I'm.. I'm not entirely sure. I Suppose I'm just going to wherever i end up.'' she pondered aloud then lowered the scarf somewhat to take a sip of the sweetened ale and the blonde woman's eyes widened for a moment in notice of her scar and race.
"Lass i suggest you be careful wherever you go of showing what you are. Some of the folks here don't take too kindly to Moors." she said, coming off harsh but tinged with genuine concern.", Lenutinne glanced up from the tankard at her and nodded slightly, leaving the woman with a few extra bits of bronze coins and a "Fortune to you." before taking her leave from the building, followed by multiple pairs of eyes.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey CherryP0p,

As magic is rare within the world (for the wider world that is), we generally don't allow mention of magic in backstory. Hence your 'brother' should not be wielding a "crackling ball of raging white and red flame" that is "hovering in his hand". Would you mind removing that mention of magic from your written test?

Once you do, let me know by responding to this thread and I will go ahead and whitelist you.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.