Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Like Lambs | 17th April, 3EST [Public, Moderate]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1648585451208.png
L I K E - L A M B S
- A MASQUERADE -
━━━─── ───━━━

Plans for a great masquerade are set,
with formalwear and masks required.
To be set in the great outdoors, under the
Night Star.

━━━─── ───━━━

OOC:
This is to be hosted at some ruins in the outdoors, posters can announce them - Cathedral ruins in the forests (I think Realmsguard had an event there, I got permission to use it for this and then revert.) [
dynmap link]
This is now rated moderate - Violence is possible and on the cards but I no longer have a DM available for the other aspects and so the violence is less planned.
I will have various drinks of potion types- Being poisoned/drugged is entirely up to you OOC however and is there more for fun RP (Reverie, fumbling fizz).

DATE | Sunday 17th
TIME | About 3EST
RATED | Moderate.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Bump! If you plan on attending, let me know - I don't want to set it up if the violent rating frightens too many people off. Generally it means I've got a DM to make things interesting and you can probably get out of there in time if you don't like it.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have updated the date and time to SUNDAY 17TH APRIL, for those several who could not make it this weekend.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated main post- Rating is being edited and so on. If you've ideas for games or anything let me know but this is likely a 'masked ball with weird demonic undertones'.

This is to be hosted at some ruins in the outdoors, posters can announce them - Cathedral ruins in the forests (I think Realmsguard had an event there, I got permission to use it for this and then revert.)
This is now rated moderate - Violence is possible and on the cards but I no longer have a DM available for the other aspects and so the violence is less planned.
I will have various drinks of potion types- Being poisoned/drugged is entirely up to you OOC however and is there more for fun RP (Reverie, fumbling fizz).

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
FUMBLING FIZZ | ELIXIR
Appearance: The potion is bright yellow in color, tiny bubbles constantly forming and rising to the top before bursting, similar to a bubbly champagne. The potion smells citrusy, with a bitter taste.
Effect: Fumbling Fizz affects the user’s motor skills and balance. It takes effect after a few moments: the user begins to have trouble with their balance, unable to stand without teetering on the edge of falling over. The room begins to spin, a dizzying sight, and they can hardly grip a glass of water, let alone drink it without splashing themselves. Splashing oneself, however, isn’t the rude awakening the user may expect - any home-remedies won’t dispel the effect, which lasts for 5 minutes before quickly wearing off. Generally, the user is clumsy, finds it difficult to walk, stand, interact with objects, and may experience mild nausea. Even after the effect wears off, the user needs a few minutes to readjust, having just experienced five minutes of dizziness and almost baby-like motor skills.
Side-Effect: N/A.
Resources: Snakeroot Essence, Crimsonwort Essence.
REVERIE | ELIXIR
Appearance: A black liquid with tiny specks of white sprinkled throughout it, like a reflection of the night sky. It tastes bittersweet, with smoky condensation rising off the surface.
Effect: The drug is a pathway into one’s past - a sip evokes memories of deepest emotion, each further sip realizing those memories more and more until they are no longer mere thoughts of nostalgia. Figures from the past manifest around them, their surroundings serving as a stage for the shadows of people that replay a memory or memories that the user specifically recalls - a wedding, a duel, even a meaningful conversation. Every sensation feels real too: the touches, smells, and tastes of that memory all come flooding back. Normally the user finds themself to be an outsider looking in on the memory, but drinking more than one vial’s worth further immerses the user; they slip into the shoes of their old self, right in the memory, and are even able to interact with the figures. The visit down memory lane lasts 30 minutes, the scene quickly fading and slipping from their grasp as the user comes back to reality.
{The experience is largely left to the player to craft; which memory is experienced and how pleasant or unpleasant the trip is, etc.}
Side-Effect:
Forgotten memories cannot be brought to life, Reverie only manifests what the user actively thinks of. The drug is also dangerously addictive - the high of nostalgia is a bull most fail to conquer, leading them to come back again and again to Reverie, experiencing good days once more or torturing themself with painful memories. Habitual use causes one’s memories to start slipping away; names of friends are harder to recall as they start to be forgotten, the wedding experienced so many times through Reverie fades as well.
Resources: Ashen Essence, Crimsonwort Essence.
Just for reference - These will be used throughout! It is entirely optional however. I've made a suggested d3 roll for 'reverie, fumbling fizz, or absinthe' on occasional drinks for those alright with participating.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Starting in about ten minutes - People can make their way there now with TPA's or PMing me in game. : )

I'll also propose a /ptime @ night / midnight (this keeps it night for the duration).

Last edited: