Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lily - character profile

meXc

Villager
  • Name:
    • Lily
  • Nickname/Alias:
    • Unknown
  • Race:
    • half (dragon / dwarf)
  • Height:
    • 4 feet 9⅞ inches
  • Weight:
    • 83 lbs
  • Hair:
    • dark red and short hair, for most parts hidden under a hood
  • Eyes:
    • green / red
  • Skin:
    • pale
  • Identifying Marks:
    • always wearing a dark robe, more or less silent character, sharp and cold stare independent of her mood
  • Appearance:
    • Dark Robe, small statue.
  • Strengths:
    • High intelligence and wisdom.
    • High talent for magic and a high resistance.
  • Weaknesses and fears:
    • A often 'no care mentality' brings trouble.
  • Religion and cults:
    • She never joined nor intents to join any religion or cult.
  • Profession:
    • Traveling craftsman.
  • Alignment:
    • Chaotic Good
  • Background
    • Not much knows about her background yet, except that she's been seen traveling here and there.
      (a.k.a background story will be added later)
  • Journal
    • Not knowing much about the world he agreed to get hired for building a house for Lord Hilter.
    • During the building process trouble with other individuals of the town occurred resulting in.
    • Temporary left that town to avoid trouble.
  • Diary
    • First Trouble
      This so called new World already brings trouble. No inn, no bar, that seams to be running can be found on short notice, i tried looking around but nothing so far..
    • First meeting
      I met an person, calling himself 'Lord Hilter', he seams nice, maybe a bit to nice for nobility, but no time nor interest for baseless prejudgment .
    • First work
      Yet again i need to work on my travels, to earn a few coins for food and other necessities.
      My first offer was by the person called Hilter, an interesting, since it is about building and creating, what i prefer over the way to often gathering and hunting jobs. His Ideas aren't bad neither. The 'Town assistance' , i forgot to note his name seams to have agreed - even if very vague - to some particular building idea, problems about the same matter will follow, unfortunately.
    • Trouble
      "Not on the mountain, its holy to us and its forbidden.." Then why agreeing on it first, i wonder, did he forgot it earlier? Its not, or at least i decided for myself - after the very impolite and one-sided talk -, my problem.
      The idea was not mine, and when they want to change it they are free to, its not my town, not my house. And yes, even though i build it, the building alone was what i am interested in, the actual object, not of my interest. I wonder if they change it or keep moping; if what they claimed, without having any proof for it i got to add, is true or not.
    • A temporary leave before the leave
      I decided to stay away for this town, until getting further notice from the person in question, Mr. or Lord Hilter, either way. Even if things work out i won't stay in that town for long either way, i was agreed that i leave after finishing my business and so i will.
  • Daily Life
( critique, as long as constructive, is always welcomed, background story and more details will be added as time comes, same goes for a journal, and possibly a diary)

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
This at start suprised me The name lily Just blow my mind half dragon half dwarf blow my mind agian . I know nothing about you in game then :D just youre skils at arhitecting Good work on Hilters House.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
You should know that my house was completely demolished.... except for the part that is tunneling into the mountain. I've sortof confused about that but I'd like to thank you for your good work anyway.

Spark

Broken
Hilter said:
You should know that my house was completely demolished.... except for the part that is tunneling into the mountain. I've sortof confused about that but I'd like to thank you for your good work anyway.
Fun times....

meXc

Villager
== OOC ==
Well was interesting to build, but first it was forbidden what was allowed without notice (refer to journal), then demolished all off sudden (i didn't receive any question to change per mail in-game nor on forum, nor how)
Its most interesting that the part that was forbidden all of sudden is exactly the part that is left, some minds just work in a different fashion it seams.

By the way sorry for late answer, was kind of busy. =)
(If someone else needs a house, preferable at a location with stable and documented building standards feel free to poke me (i think i forgot to make a screenshot once again though.)

And of cause thanks to everyone for taking the time and reading the profile =).

== / OOC ==

meXc

Villager
During rare breaks from traveling she stays near her little lair in the eastern frontier. But even that will change, now people broke in during her absence.

Pictures of the farm.

Pictures of Lair:
-not available-

(( Lily - character profile ))