Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

limbdash - application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbdash

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: limbdash
2. Your real name: Jesse Taikina-aho
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Finland
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, i have just read the Tome of Citizenship and I am greatly impressed. You have put so much effort into it. The whole system of HollowWorld seems interesting and exciting.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Roleplay is the reason I want to join your server. I've tried enough freebuild servers and survival/exploring without a purpose. I really want to see the roleplay aspects in Minecraft.
I have some roleplay experience in Minecraft but in a smaller scale with good friends. Huge medieval worlds and roleplay with strangers are new to me. Of course I've played many free mmorpg's but I enjoy more traditional roleplay, the kind where you create a background(story) for your character and have a part in a bigger story. Mmorpg s have too much "kill 30 brown wolves" quests or some other mindless clicking.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I'm an intensive Minecraft player and do a wide range of other games as a hobby. Interest in things medieval is one of the reasons I'm interested in this roleplay server. Mostly I just want to play as part of the world and see how Minecraft works as a roleplay platform. I'm excited about what kind of stories and gameplay I can produce with others!

I study business information technology in Finland, Oulu. During winter I play icehockey and in summer I mostly do parkour when not playing or creating stuff in Blender or Unity 3d. Programming and creating digital or traditional art is something I bring from school to home.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have recorded some let's play but nothing has been released yet.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Ive done all my previous Minecraft roleplaying in finnish but I can assure you that the language won't be a problem. I can "speak in medieval" ;)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? (Black magic consists of using modifications to your game that would give you an advantage over other players, such as xray mods and texture packs, or speedhacks)
I am aware and I don't use hacks or mods. I enjoy the original Minecraft more than ruining it with cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.