Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

lnatto-application [Approved - JustShadow]

lnatto

Villager
Minecraft username: Duckyman97

I have read the Tome of Citizenship, as well as various other documents on the layout of Altera, and understand how Hollow World works and agree to follow all rules.

I currently have no previous experience in roleplay, however I would like to try it, and this seems like the place to do so in a friendly atmosphere where I can get used to what roleplaying is like.

My name is Liam, and I spend a lot of time playing minecraft, as well as other video games, when I'm not out with friends or playing basketball. I'm pretty much like any normal person, I like lots of types of music, my favourite band being Aerosmith. My favourite film is The Blues Brothers (which I would recommend seeing if you haven't already,) and I like watching shows like The Big Bang Theory, you know, funny ones. I'm responsible, organised and currently doing A LOT of work for my upcoming GCSE's, which take up a lot of time. I am friendly and welcome to meeting new people over this server, which I heard about from my friends, who all say that it's amazing. I've been on a few servers run by my friends, however I would like to join this one because in the past every server has been replaced with a new one after a few weeks, so I want to be part of one where I will be safe from hacking and know whetever I collect or build will not be lost. I find it incredibly annoying when the world is lost and whatever I have done is gone, which has been a constant source of annoyance, especially when I have built something which I have spent a lot of time and effort on. I also like the idea of a currency that is used on minecraft, which I think is a great way to acquire items, rather than finding or making them myself (not that I'm lazy or anything.)

Unfortunately, I have no photo evidence of the things I have built in the past, but these include a pirate galleon, a zeppelin, a few castles (all in creative mode,) and many different houses (in creative and survival mode.) Since then, the worlds have been deleted.

I use no mods, so you don't have to worry about me using 'black magic' on the server.

Finally, I found out about the server from friends who are members, namely xi_RobzZz, Caluminus, djdanyboy, The_DOMinator, benbirt, Jonno_sage and Jet3000.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Welcome to Altera!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.