Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for temps for the "Lavoyard a house divided" campaign

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
This was not what I was expecting. Major props to you for trying to OOCly help the other side, I think it shows some serious commitment to the idea of a collaborate story telling experience over personal gains.

That being said, if the "Loyalists" had so many of their militaristic characters turn rebel that you're all needing temps just so there's someone to fight... I think that might need to simply be roleplayed as is. Coups happen if you don't keep your military happy. When that happens, there's not much of anyone to stop it, because everyone that is trained to stop it is what's causing it instead. I know it's not the drawn-out war that you may be wanting, but it sounds like that may be what is the natural result of the rp, unless I've missed something.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
This was not what I was expecting. Major props to you for trying to OOCly help the other side, I think it shows some serious commitment to the idea of a collaborate story telling experience over personal gains.

That being said, if the "Loyalists" had so many of their militaristic characters turn rebel that you're all needing temps just so there's someone to fight... I think that might need to simply be roleplayed as is. Coups happen if you don't keep your military happy. When that happens, there's not much of anyone to stop it, because everyone that is trained to stop it is what's causing it instead. I know it's not the drawn-out war that you may be wanting, but it sounds like that may be what is the natural result of the rp, unless I've missed something.
Lavoyard currently outnumbers the rebel faction 2 to 1

But in RP, the rebel numbers are far less even.

But it isnt numbers what made me make this post, people have been complaining to me that many of the events are "Lavoyard only" and that we're hogging all the interesting RP.
So here is a opportunity to get involved into something that I see as a fun campaign.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Lavoyard currently outnumbers the rebel faction 2 to 1

But in RP, the rebel numbers are far less even.

But it isnt numbers what made me make this post, people have been complaining to me that many of the events are "Lavoyard only" and that we're hogging all the interesting RP.
So here is a opportunity to get involved into something that I see as a fun campaign.
not our fault they chose to not get a piece of the glorious RP cake~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
If anybody wants to play a Marrian Temp for Tomarrow, throw a PM ingame or on forums my way.

It if you have my skype that's better