Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lord Stark - application

Lord Stark

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Drumlife2007
2. Age: 20
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Already read

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love the idea of roleplay, however i do not have much expierence with minecraft online yet, i only played it on singleplayer during my tour in iraq.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im currently 20 years old and live in Texas. Im serving in the US Army as a UAV Operator. i love my job, and also love the idea of a medieval minecraft server. While i was serving in iraq, i spend my free time building castles on single player. Though i do not have much experience online, i would like the chance to get some. Im interested in hockey, paintball, drums, football, and RC helicopters.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no, sadly all of my single player servers disappeared when i had to re-format my computer to get it working.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
cant wait to play on this server.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes​

11. How did you find out about our server?
google.com​

12. Have you voted for us?
yes

Lord Stark

Villager
woah there! you need more for 7!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im currently 20 years old and live in Texas, however i am originally from Buffalo, NY. Im serving in the US Army as a UAV Operator. i love my job, and also love the idea of a medieval minecraft server. While i was serving in iraq, i spend my free time building castles on single player. Though i do not have much experience online, i would like the chance to get some. Im interested in hockey, paintball (own a ion), drums (played them for 9 years now), football, and RC helicopters. As i mentioned earlier, i served a tour in iraq, and got home in december. Im open to new ideas, and i love helping others. Im not a very fierce gamer, as i do not have much free time, but minecraft is currently my favorite game.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
thats good, oh and see the little Edit at the bottom of the post? click that and you can edit what you've posted, and delete them as well.

anyway, be sure to re-read the tome, as of late weve had people lying about reading it and having to ask, henceforth making us moderators and admins mad, we put alot of work into making this server what it is, so take that into mind, instead of asking how to get to the RP channel, use some common sense :p cya there, im on the verge of whitelisting you.....or trying to, weve had trouble with it, so i may have to ask an admin. wait patiently k?