Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LordDoubt - Application [Improved] [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDoubt

Villager

1. Your Minecraft username: LordDoubt
2. Your real name: Sam Taylor
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome of Citizenship and I agree with it completely.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I greatly enjoy role-playing and I believe that this server's role-play aspect is structured very well. I have been role-playing for almost 4 years.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I often make normal situations poetic and moving, but I can also come off as being snobby when not meaning to. It's part of what makes me who I am. I am fully out of the closet in my community. I have a very supportive boyfriend names Will, and I love him very much. I have logged almost 90 hours on Skyrim, and I'm not entirely proud of that. I learned of Hollow Worlds while searching for a role-play server that wasn't awful, and this server seemed very savory to my pallet. I go by the the name LordDoubt, a name I chose because of the fact that I constantly find myself testing new ways to achieve age old goals. I enjoy role-playing, and I have begun to compile the story I created with my friend into a book. I have yet to come up with a title, but I am constantly looking for inspiration. I have chose to apply to Hollow World because I believe it will give me not only new and inspiring interactions, but also a way to travel not just back in time, but to an entirely different realm. After reading through the information about Hollow Worlds, I decided that I would be nothing but overjoyed to be a citizen of the world of Altera.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any examples of my work at the moment, but I plan on beginning a portfolio within the next month.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I have a very loving and supportive boyfriend named Will, he is my love and will protect him, and everything he stands for, with my life.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I understand and swear on my life to obey this law.

Status
Not open for further replies.