Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LordDoubt - Application - [Rejected - Halfmad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDoubt

Villager
Hello! My name is Sam Taylor. I am 17 years old, and I currently live in The United States of America. Also, just some random information about myself, I often make normal situations poetic and moving, but I can also come off as being snobby when not meaning to. It's part of what makes me who I am. I am fully out of the closet in my community. I have a very supportive boyfriend names Will, and I love him very much. I have logged almost 90 hours on Skyrim, and I'm not entirely proud of that. I learned of Hollow Worlds while searching for a role-play server that wasn't awful, and this server seemed very savory to my pallet. I go by the the name LordDoubt, a name I chose because of the fact that I constantly find myself testing new ways to achieve age old goals. I enjoy role-playing, and I have begun to compile the story I created with my friend into a book. I have yet to come up with a title, but I am constantly looking for inspiration. I have chose to apply to Hollow World because I believe it will give me not only new and inspiring interactions, but also a way to travel not just back in time, but to an entirely different realm. After reading through the information about Hollow Worlds, I decided that I would be nothing but overjoyed to be a citizen of the world of Altera.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
locked no response in over a week, ignored the template. Rejected.
Feel free to reapply if you can take the 5 mins to fill out an application properly, we don't expect a life story but when we put in so many hours building a community we do want to know a little about the people who want to join it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.