Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mael has returned [Approved - Raalvara]

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
MaelstromPuddle

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using OOC knowledge to further IC exploits
Powergaming is forcing ones RP actions onto another without due cause or consent

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
My Name is Mael. This is my 3rd reapplication because I take long breaks from this Server. I am in the Navy since I last applied. I work in engineering and I enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach. I played a character on this roleplay server for many years called Fulgrim. Who is a unhinged medical doctor and he does stupid stuff. I am reapplying for HW mostly for a change of scenery. I like HW because its a close knit comminity.
About me? Well I recently purchased a Gaming PC and purchased some decent internet. A few older faces on this Server will likely remember me, Cymic will definitely remember me as our chars used to feud a lot when I was on here. Other stuff about me? I'm a qualified vacuum technician now, so if your house is fitted with a vacuum system. I'm your guy

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't build, unfortunately :(

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Can I refer myself?

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Fulgrim.

Character Age:

Character Race:
Dark Elf. Of course

Appearance:
Fulgrim is six foot five inches. He typically wears Noble attire consisting of a black waistcoast and white jomper trousers along with a black trench coat, Inside the cloak are various medical tools. A black satchel with various medical supplies and then some various bandages. His face is beautiful, his dark grey skin is smoth on the right side, however on his left side, his skin is scarred and disgusting

Written Test!
A death rattle erupted from the man, his skin clammy and pale as he clutched at the black robes cladding the Doctor.
“He’s dead then?” beads of salty tears dripped down a woman's face as she looked upon the dead man. He was her husband. Her lover. Her rock in times of need.
“Yes. He has unfortunately expired under the fragility of his own body” The black clothed man said, his voice clear and concise. Fulgrim’s black robes swished as he turned to the woman. He was handsome, almost artificially so; several decades of careful care had clearly gone into the face of the Dark Elf, however this was only half right… or rather half left, on the other side was a mesh of pliable scar tissue, a milk white eye was trained on the woman along with a dazzling purple one, locks of white hair got caught in the small fissures of the scars as his face twisted as he spoke.
“I never thought he would actually die on me, I thought the tuberculosis would pass with time” The woman pulled Fulgrim closer as if trying to explain why she had not seeked a magical healer some time sooner.
“Your faults are your own, your husband died because he could not survive the devastation in his lungs anymore” Fulgrims' blank, almost cruel rebuke to her words struck her like a thousand arrows.
“I suppose you want paying?” The woman limply spoke as she leaned against the dining table that had being converted into a crude surgery table in the cold Natri’Evar home where the woman dwelt
“No. I do not take payment for my work. I live to help the sick, such is my purpose in life” Fulgrim almost robotically uttered as he once again rebuked her ways.
Without a any more words, Fulgrim rose up and collected his surgeons tools as he pushed open the heavy wooden door, the woman dumbstruck by his uncaring attitude to the dead and his near emotionless way remained at her dead husband's side. Fulgrim shut the door as he wandered outside, taking a deep breath of the smoggy air, it felt like the smell he knew of his hometown, all those years ago, his eyes averted to the castle.
“Did Ashna still live there? Had she died?” He thought to himself, it was so long since he had actually came into this land rather than just passing through, but maybe it was time to settle down for real and live and die in one place. But not Natri’Evar. Too many bad spirits and bad memories here

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Hey there! Welcome back!

Before I accept this app, is it possible that you could write out the appearance, please? :)

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Sorry for giving you a hard time! Welcome back to the server. :)
Didn't see the profile in the signature.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Server IP is: hollowworld.co.uk

If you want to join our discord, shoot me a message over the forums.