Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magues' Journal

How was this journal entry?

• Stop making them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• need help

• good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
I don't know were to start, but i guess I'll answer all the basics

My name is Magues born to no house, but i will tell you this, our lord was not a follower to the kings, which i guess made him jumpy and quick to punish.

I'm 23 summers old, born a male, and quite frankly, still is

I'm 2 blocks high like everyone else Standard height really, not called short and not called tall. And I'm happy with my size all around, 120 pounds, with no real weight issues

Haha I've worn my hair over ragged for a long time. every time I take off my hood I don't let it passed my ears and i have blue eyes. people have commented on how bright they are. I assume I have pale skin, it hasn't been in touch with sunlight in a long time.

I'd say my identifying marks is my blue black coat, but of course it can change. My appearance isn't at all different, naked, I'd look like any average person, well with out some scarring, more on that later.

What am I most afraid of? I'd say Black Magic, any mage would tell you, it is the most hardest and freakiest form of magic, and even Queen Grief herself can't properly use it, well i guess that is why I'm afraid of it.

I worship all the gods that don't make me choose what side to be on. one day I'd pray to a Dark God for one reason then an light for another. of course some gods get pissed off... i learned that walking out in the rain one time...

what is my Job, my hobby, way of life? good question... I have been trying to figure that out for a long time.

I'm sure I didn't cover everything about myself, this is the first entry, i will although continue my backstory until i get to today