Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Malldar [accepted - ducati38]

malldar

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: Malldar
2. Your real name: Steven Pharr
3. Age: 34
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read through the Tome of Citizenship but intend to reread before signing in the first time.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love the roleplay aspect and think it gives the game a fun twist to just building. I have 14 years of larp and tabletop experience as well as any rpg video game I can get my hands on Fallout, Skyrim, ect.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a Pharmacy Technician living in Nashville TN USA. I love rpg games, strategy games, reading fantasy and science fiction books as well as just being in the great outdoors. I have a degree in computer drafting, graphic design and game design. I like to play every type of character any game can support and love the experience of seeing games through different views. I have been playing minecraft beta for sometime and am very excited to be playing the official version. I have been looking for a community to join as soon as it came out and was very interested when my cousin told me of this server. I love creating but felt the need to play minecraft in an adventure setting since I first started playing. I believe the updates that where made in the official release call for this type of play and I am very excited to find this server.
In reply to ducati38 my strongest point in minecraft is building. Coming from the creative background that I have I greatly enjoy trying to figure out how to make new and interesting things. But I also enjoy the thrill of hunting down a worthy foe. The thrill of finding ways to out think my enemy and occasionally just some good old fashioned monster slaughter.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No Pictures to Upload

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Only that I look forward to hearing from the community.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
As a student of game design I understand the frustration of Griefers and whole heartedly agree to these conditions as a matter of fairness to all.

12. How did you find out about our server?
As stated above my cousin informed me of this site.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No I have not voted I don't believe in saying I like or dislike something until I have tried it myself.

ducati38

High King
You application is well written. May I just ask you to in section 8 what your main enjoyment of playing minecraft is (eg building, exploring, battling ) and how you think your skills can contribute to the server.

malldar

I have made changes to my above application in section 8 and my oversight in not replying to section 13. i look forward to any further comments and questions.

malldar

Am I being impatient? I tried to log in and it says I am not on the white list. I hope I am not rushing the process. I really don't want to seem impatient but at the same time I am eger to get started. Please let me Know. And Thank You for your time.