Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Maninblack158's Application [Accepted - Jase]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Maninblack158

2. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old.

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I live in germany, my timezone is cet.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I've read those.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using knowledge your character can't possible possess. This knowledge could've been gained in real life or out of character.
Powergaming: Using Powers your character can't possibly have. For example: Saying your character is a master of magic but has no rp, like being taught magic for some time, to back it up.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, because it's unfair to just see through walls.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hello! My name is Felix. I like playing Tennis. I also have a cat (a very cute one). I like to draw, but honestly, I'm not that good at it. My favourite food is probably either fish or chicken.
I got a sister.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was invited by Goldybean.

Character Name:
Akuma Moya

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
White/Silver hair, blue eyes and a brown coat

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
In the attached file

Written Test!
Akuma was born into the "Moya" family, it was a lower family in the city they lived in. Children of the higher up families used to mockAkuma for his families poor standarts.One day he asked his mother why the other families were making fun of them andhis mother answered "My dear, in this society, the noble families live the best lives we could imagine while we in the lower ranks have to do the dirty work. That's just the nature of our people, they always feel superior apon others, no matter who or what they are. " she was ashamed for saying this since it hurt her pride of being a silver elf. "But...but...that hardly seems fair." said Akuma, "I know, but we can't change it, this is just how our society works". From this day on, Akuma thought differently about his race and society. He began to wonder if he was bound to live a life like this, in the shadow of the higher ups while being spit on. "No" he thought "I wont waste my life like this", but with his young age he wasn't able to achieve anything of value, so he lived his life in the dirt until his 28th birthday. On this day, Akuma decided to put an end to his pain of living and ran away from home, all alone. He ran and ran, not even realising where he ran to. After some time he regained conciousness and found himself in a forest, far away from his home. Not knowing where to go, he explored the forest when he realised he forgot to take food with him. He was angry at himself for being so stupid to forget the food at home. "It can't be helped" he thought and searched for a path to follow so he might find a town where he could find something to eat. He searched for hours, but he just couldn't find a path to follow, nor did he find anything edible. He was ready to give up and starve in the dark forest when he saw a spark of light in the distance. "Light!.....could it be....a town?". The opportunity of finally being able to eat gave Akuma new strengh and he used everything he had in him to reach tha town where he passed out. He woke up in a house inside the town, a human woman with a small child was sitting next to him. "You're finally awake" she said as he gave hm water and bread. Akuma was very thankful for the food and happy he survived. After he was done eating he explained the woman his situation and thanked her for saving him eventhough he was ashamed that he, a sliver elf needed to be saved. "If you want to achieve something, why not try to study magic? You seem like a man with talent", she said. "Hm, maybe I should give it a try". That was the moment Akuma decided what he was going to be, a mage. He was so exited about the idea of becoming a mage that he didn't want to lose any time and left the town to search for someone to teach him the secrets of magic. On his travels, he thought a lot about his mindset, his race and his pride and decided not to be like everyone else from his race. He wanted to break free of the constant feeling of superiority and from now on he would be a man who would think of other's equally as himself (His pride shines through his personality sometimes though, especially when he meets someone who shows a stupid to weird personality when he meets them).

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.