Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Maradok Applicaiton [Approved - Bellonthewise]

Mr. Maradok

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Maradok

2. Your real name: Raymond (Ray)

3. Age: 19

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?---I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and plan to do so again as a refresher.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?---I enjoy the idea of roleplay, and find it rather novel to have this implemented into a Mincraft server. I have experience with Roleplay from two years of Eliteskills.com (web site for roleplay) and my preferred game type is RPG. I have played many games that have Roleplay aspects including Fable, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age, and I also like to think up short stories on my spare time.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.--- *SIGH* This is the part that I’m not very good at. (Drinks from water bottle) Well, my name is Raymond, but I prefer Ray. (It’s shorter) I live with my brother at the University of Great Falls, MT and I hope to graduate with a degree in History and (possibly) move on into Library Science *looks for reaction*…to become a Librarian *looks for reaction now*…nobody knew that I guess…*SIGH* Oh well, not a common term anyway. Any-hoo, I like to read as much as possible and will let the world burn for a lifetime supply of Cantaloupe slices.
(More drinking) I have tried to play on a Minecraft server before, but the people were INCREDIBLY immature. The server was divided into two teams *roles eyes in contempt* and the admin was the head off one. *SIGH* (might as well start a drinking game, I sigh a lot-by the way that’s three to start with) He laid down a rule that required the people on his team to put all of their finds into a community chest. Fine, dandy-problem was that stealing was common and he had to be consulted if we wanted to use the material that we ourselves had mined. I had to hide a small cache just to get anything done! Their court system was a mess too. (more info on that if you ask, I’d rather not fill the forum with my ramblings just yet.) And so, I decided to tell him personally that I was leaving (went to the same school, made things rather convenient) and returned to my little Island home (first world I spawned was an island. Had to make a dirt/cave house just to live. and that was up hill, both ways, in a snow biome, bla bla bla.) *sigh* haven’t been on a server since, I felt that ashamed of the first one. Then I heard about this one, and too the time to do research (4 moths of research) and now here I am, hoping to join what I hope is a more mature, adult, and serious server that can give me the Minecraft server experience I had wanted in the first place.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.--- Uh, ya I have some pictures. *making my way to the closet* Hold on a sec… (the sounds of paper rustling, pans clanking, sports gear falling, boxes shuffling, electronics wiring, power tools pounding/sawing/drilling, plates crashing, and what appears to be a single rubber duck *quack!* fills the air.) AH-HA! Here they are!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?--- I very much enjoyed reading the lore for Hollow World, and I would love to contribute to it, if you would let me of course.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?--- The only things that I own that are black are my leather coat and my heart. (Yes I’m aware of these mods being banned, and I already have none of them in my possession…besides those are boring any way. More fun to search on your own.)

12. How did you find out about our server?--- My brother, Ryan, told me after he found it on his own. His Minecraft name is Rexyn and he is already a part of Hollow World.

13. Have you voted for us? --- Yep, just did now and about 4 months ago.

Attachments

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
This is a great Application!

Welcome to Altera!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.