Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MarshmallowDandy - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

1. Your Minecraft username: MarshmallowDandy
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: New Zealand

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Of course :)

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

This is precisely the type of server I've been looking for; for so long now! :D I have had plenty of experience roleplaying, I've played a number of years on MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft on roleplaying servers!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Name's Carl; I've just completed a Bachelor of Science majoring in Ecology and Biodiversity, with a minor in Marine Biology. I'm currently volunteering for New Zealand's Department of Conservation for work experience before I start a course to become a qualified Ranger for said organisation :) I'm quite passionate for the natural world, and love any sort of outdoor activities. I play soccer/indoor soccer during the winter, and tennis during the summer. To be honest I'm here because my old server shut down due to a lack of financial support, my friends and I (The Dandys, we're all named similarly) were playing on. We begun our search for a new home not too long ago, and we're primarily looking for a reliable server filled with like-minded and trustworthy people, with good emphasis on roleplaying and medieval theme.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly we didn't get a chance to screenshot our creation before the old server went down. However I can assure you that we're medieval-orientated and are quite perfectionist when it comes to our designs haha; we don't like to leave things half finished and it always must fit in to it's surroundings. I did however find a screenshot of quite an old server we (FuzzyDandy and myself) used to play on, it's been attached :)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing aside my excitement to join your server! :D

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I wouldn't expect any less of a harsh punishment for things like that.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Through a real life friend of mine: FuzzyDandy! His application should be in around the same time as this one.

12. Have you voted for us?
Just did! :)

Attachments

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved, welcome to Altera!

Also, you say "The Dandys" and both you and fuzzy have applied, will there be more is it just the two of you?