Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MasterJ13-application [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:MasterJ13
2. Your real name:Carl
3. Age: 15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: Sweden
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I haven't read everything yet, but i'm gonna do that before i sign in.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I haven't tried to roleplay yet. But i'm very into it.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Greetings. I'm Carl, and i come from Sweden. I have a social life, but not many friends. I'm very friendly, and i barely have a bad mood. I may be just a 15 year old guy. But i'm a mature teen.
I started playing minecraft about a few years ago. A friend showed me minecraft, and i were curious. I got obssesed with it, but not for long. I got bored of it once, But then I played it again. I'm interested in philosophy. I morely focus on living the life, instead of begging for presents. I got a job as a advertising dispenser. I love playing games, and i love Role Playing because of the leveling up. That is the reason why i'm here...well, one of them.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I'm an honest player. I'd never use it on.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I found it on the MC server list.
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i have voted for your server.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Steel not to get too off topic, but should I stop posting on application appeals? I think it might be getting annoying to some people.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
No aslong as you don't spam them and actually help out by asking for extra info or answering any questions people have i don't mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.