Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Matthias (shengyou)'s application for whitelist [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthias

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: shengyou
2. Your real name: Matthias
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: male
5. Country: singapore

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes, I am currently halfway through it :)

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel that it is a very creative approach towards an open ended game as it gives it more storyline and a better feel

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. well, I am a singaporean and I like playing minecraft during my free time. Recently, I have been searching alot of forums for minecraft servers when i came across this one. Usually when they make me apply for whitelist, I just give it a pass but looking at what this server has to offer, I could not resist applying for whitelist.
A few months ago, I made a brick house and a small cottage as a virtual birthday present for my mother. I personally thought that it was very very good. However I did it with the help of a mod called toomanyitems and because i don't want to uninstall it, I decided to join a multiplayer server to see how well and how much time it will take to actually gather all the resouces needed to build that same house. Also I am kind of a social butterfly so i like to talk to people and see other people online, unfortunately, I could not find a good minecraft server untill now. I hope that you will respond to my whitelist request soon :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I was recording a video of the house i made as a virtual gift for my mum but however my old computer died so i have no recording of the house
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
yes, let me share with you abit of insight on my minecraft skin.
The account that i am using is not mine, but instead it is an old friend's. When the 1.8 patch came out, he fought in his precious diamond mine with the fearsome enderman, His death was certain as the deadly enderman dealt leathal blows towards him. one day, he called me up and gave me his account. On only 3 points left on his food bar, he could no longer fight the enderman for long. He had just mined 5 diamonds and so he needed my help to defeat this enderman, When i went to his house, he created the world to show me the ropes, then he left the room, Leaving me alone to fight the enderman. In the world that he had created to show me the ropes, i too, had an encounter with the enderman, and that was when i found his weakness, Water. So I quickly pressed 8 on the hotbar (at that time he had a bucket of water to create obsidian) and poured out the water, The enderman teleported to me and then he died, leaving behind an ender perl. Then as a sign of honour, I took the skin of the enderman and made it my own. However, after i put on the skin, i felt like it was absorbing me, my minecraftian was no longer the adventurer he used to be, instead he would stalk his prey in the morning and defend his house at night. perhaps his fearsome exprerience in the diamond mines has taught him not to mine as he usually just roams around at night or sleeps
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes and I have never ever used any of them. Also, they are quite tedious to install on a mac so I usually just stick with the vanilla texture pack.

12. How did you find out about our server? I found out about this server through this forum :http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4db49e8285bbf81ad40005b3

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This is great, but could you add a bit more to question 8 please? less about minecraft and more about yourself?

Matthias

Villager
well, abit more about myself : I play the ukulele when during my other free time and I also write some songs.
Other than that, I am now in an acting school and i am loving every part of it. The reason i chose this server is that it is a roleplay server and so i think it would be like a huge stage and it will be really fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.