Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MattJones - Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattJones

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: MattJones
2. Your real name: Matt Jones
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, and yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

The role-play on this server seems really fun and interesting. I didn't realize that there were RP servers for minecraft, and after watching my little brother play it seems like a great idea. I've role-played on many different platforms and games, often without much a game but mostly text, including IRC. I have been a GM for a couple of private servers in the past, and moderator for a few other less-important things.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Matt, with a Jones after, and I'm twenty years old. I haven't really lost my sense of child and I feel that it is an asset rather than a detriment. I love playing games whether video or board, and you'll usually find me playing Skyrim or Battlefield 3 recently, or playing drums, A LOT! I live on my own in a college town, so I like to go out for walks and shop at thrift stores especially. I love food, although I shouldn't, and Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love to read and to build and to fix things and arts and crafts too. I'm a pretty well-rounded guy. I would be in college if I had the money to attend, and was for a semester or two. I just like to have fun and learn about people and their beliefs, which interests me above many things in life.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm actually on my younger brother's computer for Thanksgiving (DELICIOUS) so I don't have any examples here, but I'll be happy to find some random stuff later if needed when I'm at home.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Recipes. I have lots and lots of recipes to share. Muhaha!

Also, this is my first application for any Minecraft server, like ever.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Luckily or unluckily, although I have the skill to learn, and have in the past for other games, I have never used any mods of any kind for minecraft beyond texture packs because I felt like I wanted to keep the game as vanilla as possible. I won't ever use any sort of cheating method to gain anything. I'm the kind of person who doesn't exploit the system, because I feel much better after gaining things through hard work, even if that means clicking my mouse on a computer screen for hours. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.