Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [May 29th] Die Eroberung II - Grafjell

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

[The Conquest]
PART II - GRAFJELL

Classification: Violent, Semi-Public
Where: The city of Grafjell.
Whom: Lords of the realm and their retinues, Grafjell defenders
Hosts: King Peter, @Cap
When: 3:00 PM EST, Sunday May 29th

This is NOT common knowledge.

Anhald's soldiers will raze the island refuge of Grafjell. The elven scum and coalition insurgents have refused the King's generous offer of mercy and struck down the olive branch of peace. There will be no quarter. Gott mit uns!

Last edited:
R

Raykaystar

To battle!!!!
Edit: Don't know bout this. Gotta see how the day goes...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
I hate to be that guy but..
I get home at ~4:30 EST so
Is it possible for us to push it back? If not, i'll just come up with an IC excuse!

223hero7

Lord of Altera
So, Cap's internet died, and he can't get on the forums at the moment. He told us Teamspeak-users to say that "Upon seeing that another event is scheduled for that day, this might get postponed until the 29th."

Charybdis

Guardian Of The Vibes
Pronouns
They/Them
So, Cap's internet died, and he can't get on the forums at the moment. He told us Teamspeak-users to say that "Upon seeing that another event is scheduled for that day, this might get postponed until the 29th."
send him my thanks :heart:33

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Azgir will share his tea and biscuits

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
after some recent salt I want to make it clear that if there is ANYTHING you DO NOT CONSENT to, then don't be on the island during the attack because you're gonna get absolutely ruined