Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

mbc1132's application

mbc1132

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:mbc1132
2. Your real name:michael
3. Age:14
4. Gender:male
5. Country:united states

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?i have not read it
but i do agree to read it before i go on the server for the first time.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?i personally love roleplaying so
i think a roleplaying minecraft server is unique and it is hard to find good servers where
people dont grief and dont mod because they dont have whitelists.Yes i have alot of experience with roleplaying.i have an
xbox 360 so i love to play lots of roleplaying like the fallout series,and the elder scrolls in fact skyrim has consumed my life
i also have played pc rpgs like runescape and last chaos.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
ok my name is michael brian cassidy hense mbc.i love to play roleplaying games as i have mentioned escpecially minecraft.
Other than a pc i do have and xbox 360 so i like to diverse in my games and i love battlefield and all types of games such as batman arkham city.I am in 8th grade
because i was held back but thats ok i would have missed out of alot of experiances. my interests are in alot of things escpecially at my age girls,sports,friends,videogames.I have animals too
lots and lots of animals,3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, 1 rabbit,my family are big animal lovers,or i should say me my brother and mom since my mom and dad are divorced.My hobbies are of course playing
video games.But i do also play sports i am currently parkouring in my town with my new found friends every tuesday.i love parkour and football and baseball and hockey
alot of sports.Butt i am only parkouring right now since i just moved from laurinburg NC to wilmington NC,but i am origanally from Ohio and i miss it very much.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no images avaible
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?well if you could i do have a youtube account about my other non survival server pwego server.The channel is bountyassassin.
also when i was in laurinburg me and my frined pancho made some funny vids if you want to check it out.that channel is Deez4Guys

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes i am aware

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
this is good, but could you tidy up the text it's difficult to read and the I's need to be capitals in some places.

Also you will have to read the Tome of Citizenship, there are rules and important information, also chat commands and things that could help you when you first join the server.