Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Meetings of the Hospitaller Order, I

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Where: Brod'do'fro Keep, in Aeroch Nor
When: 12/10/2015 at 3:00 PM CST / GMT-6:00
Who:

Lady Evaine / Blackrose Leadership AdmiralAegir

All Hospitallers are expected to show up.

ZeroOrgan
IanAwesomePants
JJacobjay1
Ddaug02
Heie
Hogo-Sha Kitsune
RexJen
Nikolaos
Joweh

Nirawyrian Leadership Sizzix Jstar Estes241 solus

Kharn Sicarus Warwolf

Vorar Baron

Aewin + However many of his brood Lannis

Master Tzemik Michcat

Sir Naelwyn Naelwyn

All of the aforementioned characters would receive in the mail a letter sealed with a blank grey wax dot, containing the coordinates necessary to locate the Keep and a short message catering to the individual themselves; nothing of severe substance, but explaining where and what this event is.

Dinner will be provided, according to the letter, for those who need eat to survive.

Politics will be briefly discussed, and courses of action hopefully laid into place.

Deserving members of the Order will be graduated from Initiate to their respective class.

All invited are respectfully asked to show up to this event, as it will involve important discussion.

This is a private event, only known to those who learn of it in character or are sent this invitation.

Metagaming something of such high nature will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Where: Brod'do'fro Keep, in Aeroch Nor
When: 12/10/2015 at 3:00 PM CST / GMT-6:00
Who:

Lady Evaine / Blackrose Leadership AdmiralAegir

All Hospitallers are expected to show up.

Nirawyrian Leadership Sizzix Jstar Estes241 solus

Kharn Sicarus Warwolf

Vorar Baron

Aewin + However many of his brood Lannis

All of the aforementioned characters would receive in the mail a letter sealed with a blank grey wax dot, containing the coordinates necessary to locate the Keep and a short message catering to the individual themselves; nothing of severe substance, but explaining where and what this event is.

Dinner will be provided, according to the letter, for those who need eat to survive.

Politics will be briefly discussed, and courses of action hopefully laid into place.

Deserving members of the Order will be graduated from Initiate to their respective class.

All invited are respectfully asked to show up to this event, as it will involve important discussion.

This is a private event, only known to those who learn of it in character or are sent this invitation.

Metagaming something of such high nature will not be tolerated.
You stated Blackrose leadership, would a Earl of the Blackrose Kingdom be allowed to attend?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
My timezone is CST and I work 9-5 Monday through Friday. If this could be bumped up by about 3 hours to 6pm CST, that would be great. Otherwise, I will be unable to make it.
There are a few key go-ers who are GMT or nearby and bumping it would make it a hassle. But I will see what I can do.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Do not miss work for RP. Nope.
I'm a contractor - I set my own hours. Take off a couple one day and tack them onto the next or whatever I see fitting. Been working overtime the last two days anyways. This should be more than covered.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Azure has been an elf on a shelf for the past week unfortunately. Though once he starts rolling we need to actually RP at some point.