Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mobs with Substantially more health than expected [Edited by Naelwyn]

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
So I was walking through the sorrows and came across 2 skeletons. I went to take care of them but found it was a little difficult as it took 6 hits to kill each one. I then went on to fight a baby zombie which surprised me by taking 9 hits before dying. A cow also took 4 hits. This was all with a diamond sword btw..... and i dont think it was lag because the had the normal animation, noises and reaction when I hit them.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I'm having similar glitches.
I'm spamming my diamond sword on a zombie. It reacts normally but it doesn't seem to take any damage.
It's also taking quite a while to get my hearts back up (21 xp lvls, a few players said that my level might have to do with it).
Once, while AFKing in a claimed plot and slooooowly getting back my hearts, a zombie apporached me and suddenly my health went down to half a heart. :confused:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'm having similar glitches.
I'm spamming my diamond sword on a zombie. It reacts normally but it doesn't seem to take any damage.
It's also taking quite a while to get my hearts back up (21 xp lvls, a few players said that my level might have to do with it).
Once, while AFKing in a claimed plot and slooooowly getting back my hearts, a zombie apporached me and suddenly my health went down to half a heart. :confused:
I had a glitch that keeps on continuing that when I use /home I all my health cept for 2 hearts

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
This seems like inconsistent glitches rather than choices to make the place harder, though ;s

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I been having these problems as well. Plus a spider one hit killed me while I was at full health wearing armor.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Interesting. Interesting.
Yes, it may be related to the extra heart-of-health thing, so I'm guessing perhaps MCMMO broke.

@SallyPirate may wish to hear of this! :D

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
What people did not report but I got immediately after testing this (Within 30 seconds):

Mobs hit do not display health bar. (Info like this is helpful for determining source.)
Mobs are not granting McMMO experiance.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
This is another case wherein I have a decent idea what caused it, but don't have the skills necessary to fix it.

Have informed Cherbert and Sally - we might need to do a restart at some point today to effectate a fix.

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
What people did not report but I got immediately after testing this (Within 30 seconds):

Mobs hit do not display health bar. (Info like this is helpful for determining source.)
Mobs are not granting McMMO experiance.
oh yea... that happened to me but I forgot it was actually meant to show a health bar..