Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} Éturr kots, Korog! vol.2 [27 Jan 3:30pm EST]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I need to bow out of this one, I'll still be coming back from Swansea when it's running.
RIP :c
No problem, Korog'll just disown you, no biggie!
Hear that, Lannis ? Seth won't make time for our overlord Korog!
Jk I still love you, have fun

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
8.30PM for English folks,
9.30PM for Euro folks? :D We are having a second referendum, I think, so we can still be in the EU, I reck'on!

Just checking since I need to get my own dinner tonight and I do not want to be late to this at all! This could change Gromm's opinion on Thordil completely.
And, since you keep tagging Lannis, probably Korog too. Gromm is pretty old fashioned when it comes to Gods... He loves 'em, but doesn't expect them to go around handing out things to people- least of all Korog!

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
8.30PM for English folks,
9.30PM for Euro folks? :D We are having a second referendum, I think, so we can still be in the EU, I reck'on!

Just checking since I need to get my own dinner tonight and I do not want to be late to this at all! This could change Gromm's opinion on Thordil completely.
And, since you keep tagging Lannis, probably Korog too. Gromm is pretty old fashioned when it comes to Gods... He loves 'em, but doesn't expect them to go around handing out things to people- least of all Korog!
That is correctemundo!
You know the age-old prophecy; "New year, new Korog!"

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Our gracious overlord Lannis has liketh my post and thus sentenced this to commence as planned at 3:30pm EST

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Absolutely beautiful event, Jazzper

Mixed emotions, no blessing evident and another event fully planned for the near future ICly to decide the fate of all the Dwarves and their future King.
Absolutely amazing Roleplay =) Thank you!

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Absolutely beautiful event, Jazzper

Mixed emotions, no blessing evident and another event fully planned for the near future ICly to decide the fate of all the Dwarves and their future King.
Absolutely amazing Roleplay =) Thank you!
And thank YOU for attending :heart:
Will plan one more ahead in the near future