Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active [Mourin Grim-The Witch]

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron

generatedtext.png
Names: Mourin "Keese" Grim

Mage Profile : [x]

(Mourin as shadowblessed-Eyes and hair are now brown.)

(( Fluffy Bristle ))
Imagine having an update color! #EC8200

KEY INFORMATION:

Race & Culture: Red Caparii

Social Status: Lower Class

Profession: Wandering Witch

Current Home(S): Sophies garden, A small palace in the desert, and New Soolera

Frequents: any and everywhere, he’s a wanderer, but he prefers sandy deserts.

Quick Info: A dark skinned muscular caparii, almost always coated in sand. black eyes hidden under a hat’s shadow. His constant grin flaunts a shiny golden tooth.

Currently: Dancing with the night once more

(( Fluffy Bristle ))
(Also shadowblessed Mourin, younger years.)
PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: Muscular

Height:5’9”

Weight:182 lbs (might be heavier, bad at numbers)

Hair: Thanks to his elemental, his once brown hair is now a shadowy black. His hair is once more it's original brown. a large braid resting on his back, much like a scorpion's tail.

Eyes :His eyes are purely black, to the point where it’s near impossible to know where he’s looking. Like his hair, his eyes have reversed to their original brown. He tries not to stare. It’s rumored he sometimes wears eye shadow, though none have seen this for themselves.

Physical Features: His chest is decorated in dark veins, Even darker than before, as are his fingers. He’s frequently seen covered in sand. His horns are decaled with black spirals.

Signature Clothing: He wears a light colored toga, and a wrist band he turned into a flame ward. He wears a necklace with an eight inch, black, wendigo's claw.

Weaponry: Seems he's grown attached to his new weapon of choice, a hell-metal double bladed hatchet. He also has full plate armor of the same design.

Inventory: He travels light for the most part, usually having only a coin pouch in his vest pocket and nothing else. What he carries when out wandering is unknown, how he survives in the deserts alone is a mystery. He carries with him an array of bones, and fragile items as well.

Hygiene: he acts like he has someone to impress again. So yes, he bathes regularly.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Personality:
A generally lazy aura exudes from Mourin, though he has his moments of energetic glee. He’s the type to watch things unfold in silence, rarely jumping into conflicts. This is less cowardice, and more apathy, being more reserved with his thoughts.

Strengths:
Strength : This ones a little self explanatory. With years of running through forests, games amongst other caparii whose names Mourin can’t remember, and general exercise has led to a healthy body.
Understanding : He tries to keep general open mindedness, and believes most conflicts come down to simple misunderstanding.
Honesty : He holds himself to a standard of honesty, and under most circumstances, will tell the truth even when it proves detrimental to his own well being.
Weaknesses:
Non-committal : Possibly due to his lack of ties in terms of work, home, or lasting friendships, he’s known to disappear on a dime, and reappear elsewhere. He swears one day he’ll stay in one spot.
Not the brightest : With his open mindedness comes a weakness to manipulation. While most days he can keep his wits about him, he’s far from immune to being misled.
Fears:
Breaking pinkies : He’s very afraid of making promises he can’t keep, another reason for his non-committal nature, or perhaps the cause.

Intelligence: Average
He was taught common while young, and has written and received letters in common and fae most of his life. Since his childhood, he's only grown ofcourse.

Character’s soft spot:
Those he relates to.
Values:
Strength : His body is what’s gotten him this far
Fun : “If it’s not fun, why bother”
General Sociability:
Mourin prefers to slink in the background, quietly. He’ll speak when spoken to, and doesn’t dislike the company of others, but he generally prefers one on one conversations.
Religion or Cults:
He finds Sallana Worship very intriguing, but he's not sure he's cut out for that kind of "fancy stuff". (Mourin isn't very vocal about a religious affinity)
Affiliations:
N/A
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral-ish
Motivation:
Simple desires - Mourin simply wants to be happy and have his fun, and that alone powers him and his decisions.
Survival - Mourin is, and always has been a survivor. He intends to continue to be one.
Learning - Mourin is driven with the intent to learn more about the elementals, the ghosts, and the planar world he's thrust himself in.

(( Magic Intern ))
(The first mourin ref, when he was a young lad.)

"You know there’s a reason I own nothing but the clothes on my back. Barely that."
BELONGINGS

Sunhat - "Shelter": A gift from a friend.( Kinsey'll wear Shelter well)

Hellmetal Axe - Don't use it often, but when I do she's a beauty. Can't wait to complete the set.

Horn Pendant - A gift from Glenn. It's no masterpiece, but it's mine and that's what matters.

Hellmetal Armor - Set complete!

Icey - Sorry if the claw isn't very comfortable, but you sure look cool.

Necklace of charms - A loose necklace, the centerpiece being the wendigo's claw of Icey, where Mourin keeps his wards.

SKILLS

Fae[ 10/10 ] - His native language. He wishes he had more chances to use it.
Common[8/10] - It could be a little better. Needs to pronounce his “H”’s

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Short Term Goals:

Learn the 'arp
Long Term Goals:

Dig myself outta this 'ole.
Gain more control

Completed Goals:
Pay off Mathieu
Learn to ride a horse! Sort of.
Catch the elusive night! (Shadow Elemental obtained!)
Become Mourin the witch!
Other Content
*It was a stupid idea, signing up for a horse race without a horse. It was an even stupider idea to enter a horse race without knowledge of how to ride one. These decisions were of course met with the obvious outcome, as he did not win that race. But he and "PB" learned a lot along the way, and, while he definitely prefers his own two hooves, he's been training for another chance, to prove he's just as capable as any for horse riding.*
*”The sand feels different at night”,The Caparii remarks to himself. Where once he felt a lazy, comforting cushion of warmth, he now feels an elusive, taunting dance floor. It's a new sensation, the want to embrace the night. But he doesn't reject the feeling, no he runs with the whispers cheering him on, an unlimited well of energy. The night is his to own, to dance in, to drink in, his own world of true indulgence. He is now a being blessed by the shadows, and he couldn't be more content!*

"Guess I should remember...:"
RELATIONS

Part of me, even when not.

Icey - Shadow Elemental - "We're a team you and I. 'Opefully being a witch can prove that."

Grand having friends again

Maebh - Teach - Magic_Intern - "Thanks fer not completely killing me. Learning a lot. 'ppreciate that more than words can say."

Sophie - Landlord - Lovelyninja567 - "Stuck with me while I was actin miserable. Guess that says a lot."

Rae - Novelist - Snowymaximus - "Yer real nice, and it feel's great 'aving someone who gets it, eh? I just 'ope I can 'elp ye find yer answers."

Bennett - Steel - TheDeester - "I'll say the axe was the bet, and the armor was a gift, fair?"

Connor - Smothered - Mudpaw11 - "I'm real sorry ye lost yers. I can't imagine...I 'ope I can 'elp though..."

Marian - Hunt - Mageaegis - "Wish Bennett and you weren't always at eachother's throats. Kills my 'ead, it does."

Rarely see 'em, but love to.

Kinsey - FluffyBristle - "I know you've managed to bounce back. Yer no weakling, that much is fer sure."

Glenn - Zoslore - "Even when 'e was eating names away, I never forgot yers. Told ya, unforgettable."

Rolland - Fryzbee - "Cant rag on my decisions too much, looks like yer just as bad. Yknow I've got yer back though."

Quick Stats Focus thing because it's gotta be here IG
Handling Horses+1 Because Mourins a certified horse girl
Melee Axe+1 The very strong very muscular bull goat man wields the dumb heavy edge metal as an axe. So...

_________________________________________________________________________________

((Sketches of Mourin and Kinsey by Fluffy Bristle !))

SKIN WAS DONE BY Zoslore
I ALSO STOLE THEIR FORMATTING THING GOTTEM
OOC TIDAL RAMBLING : So I was listening to the crypt of the necrodancer OST in it's fullest for the first time (because I literally havent gotten anywhere past 2-1 in that game) and damn all the music in that game makes me think of Mourin. I think he's got a like, dancy dark halloweenish vibe. Right now I'm liking : Crypteque (1-2), Konga Conga Kappa, and A Cold Sweat(3-3), but the whole sound track just gives me mourin vibes. Also Celestial Resort (Good Karma Mix) from Celeste.
Obvious fun fact- This character has a sand theme! Runs in sand, sleeps in sand, probably eats sand when desert rations run low.

Attachments

Last edited:

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Added a bunch of people, like, a bunch of people, like, probably every single person mourins been in a space with more than once. If you've interacted with Mourin, expect your character on his relations because I'm too lazy to tag people I'm sorry

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Super tiny update, Hopefully these colors work better for you lame-O light mode users. I keep updating this because I feel like it's missing a lot of flavor, but I can't figure out what it is at the moment, so I'm gonna leave it alone for now, and quit prodding at it.

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
I DESPISE FORUMS. so anyways, I stole Zos's template, changed some things, erased some things, etc.etc. do not feel insulted if you're no longer on his relations tab, I 1.wanted a fresh start on his lil profile and 2.am playing a character that kinda doesn't hang around people or remember them very well so it's not personal probably. I don't even remember what I added and this is all probably formatted wrong but uh, I triedgottem

Dusty

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dragondusty
Dragondusty
Villager
Tsk tsk I can't believe you didn't even give my boi Cliff a relation.

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Tsk tsk I can't believe you didn't even give my boi Cliff a relation.
maaaan it aint my fault half the time Cliff is avoiding Mourin like the plague! He'll get a new one soon. Probably maybe we'll see what happens

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Made a few changes but still need to run in and add and tweak some relations. I'll get around to it later.

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Very slight update to this cringe as hell goat mans page, If I owe somebody RP uh oops dm me. Same goes for Monty too, but Mourins a little harder to find.

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Finally gave this a quick edit. May have missed a few things or a few people, but gods I'm tired. One of these days I'll put in a current outfit/look ref. Maybe.