Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mr Zorgle (white list application) [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZorgle

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: mrzorgle

2. Your real name: Oliver Wilson

3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male

5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I do agree to read the Tome of Citizenship before logging in for the first time and will accept the rules within before playing.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I find role playing to be a good way to enhance the realistic aspect of game play because it assigns you to specific boundaries rather than wandering around doing whatever pleases you.
I have very minor experience in role playing, however I am rather delighted to participate in it and hope to enjoy doing so.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm just the typical internet wanderer who plans to get the best of his money on the phenomena game that is minecraft; I figured that a role playing server was the solution.
I was told about this server by a few friends (Yazo332/LiamPie/Ploot_Teh_Medic)​
I enjoy the realistic idea of minecraft game play by being assigned a role to stick by.​
My hobbies include being a casual gamer, procrastinating on the internet (as we do), book reading(mainly sci-fi) and drinking wine with a bit o' drama(EDIT: What I meant by this was merely that after a glass of wine I can be smoother with my roleplay than being a bit shy about it. Also, I'd like to assure you I'm not the binge drinking type, I was brought up in moderation of alcohol).​
I am a full time student working towards GCSEs then I plan to take several A level courses. (English lit/lang, Psychology and religious studies).​
I am not drawn to any religion as such however I find the concepts within religion to be interesting. (but as stated, I am not religious)​
From my friends experience of this server they have told me of it's rich community and the rather perculiar additions (e.g wizards) which I would adore to see.​
I'm normally rather shy but with role playing I find it much easier to speak what I'm thinking, well, what my character is thinking for that matter.​
I'm a bit of an animal lover, with 2 dogs (and currently looking after my aunts) and an interesting in anthropomorphic artwork (or furry if you will).​
My music interests are quite random, I can enjoy hardcore techno just as much as the next guy but I also find theatrical music and solo piano to be a delight just as much.​
I have played a few games here and there, I had a few months subscription to WoW which was okay but It lacked the creativity of minecraft. Other games include rather retro/8 bit games, not to mention pokemon.​
My time spent on the computer is rather large compared to the average human, clocking out at over 20 hours a week It'll be hard to miss me.​
So as a summary, the server sounds fantastic and it would be great to see a more fantasy oriented side to minecraft.​
9.If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have no particular examples of my work, I'm a fairly average player. I'm not very drawn to the advanced building structures so my experience is rather lacking in that department.​
10.Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
There is nothing that comes to mind that I really feel needs to be brought up. However I do wish to move into "Darkwood" where my friends are occupying and hope that is acceptable.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I have been informed of this and tend to understand that the typical players of servers are obligated to follow this "no black magic" rule. I can assure you that I do not participate in such acts.

12. How did you find out about our server?

Via friends.
(Yazo332/LiamPie/Ploot_Teh_Medic)​

13. Have you voted for us?

Yes I have voted but for an unknown reason it is currently pending, I apologise for the inconvenience but I shall try again until the vote is registered.

I hope you will consider my application so I can enjoy playing on the server if you grant me access, thank you.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
First off, please dont bring in any of this winey drama in, dont want to see you get banned because your drunkenly trolling or whatever.

second, please add some more to part 8.

Lastly, out of pure curiosity, what are these friends of yours?

MrZorgle

Villager
First off, please dont bring in any of this winey drama in, dont want to see you get banned because your drunkenly trolling or whatever.

second, please add some more to part 8.

Lastly, out of pure curiosity, what are these friends of yours?
Done, sorry for the confusion with the whole "wine" thing. Hope you can approve ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.