Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mr_Jack_Mehof Application

1. Your Minecraft username: Mr_Jack_Mehof
2. Your real name:Josh Pfeiffer
3. Age:16
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I believe that it will be easy to follow and fun. Yes, i played alot of serious RP servers on Garrysmod, but sadly never on Minecraft.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a student in Highschool, I live with both of my parents. I love to Skateboard, Code, Hang out, and Play games.I am a softmore at my highschool. I have lived in Wisconsin my whole life, I had been out of state on one occasion, when i was on vacation with my parents.
I am here because i love RP, I have been looking for a RP server for a while now, and i have yet to find one, But! I believe this one could be it! It also seems that this server has a large mature community, Which i LOVE! I my self am mature (Forget my MC name), But at times i can get comedic. Well that is all about me.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have no work.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would love to be a member of this community, also i will be active daily.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I completely understand.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Could you add more to question 8? Also I'm nooot sure on that in game name.. I'm fairly sure it's too inappropriate to be allowed in the server.

Well if i could change my name i would, I also saw some videos on this server on youtube, there wasn't a single person RPing.(I do not know if i just look at a wrong video, but it was not that serious of a rp.)Thanks for the feed back will fix question 8.