Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MrRaptor [Declined - Sally]

MrRaptor

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: mister_raptor
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: U.S
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I agree and have read it already

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Role playing is my favorite thing to do because there are so many things like classes and dungeons. You also have open worlds where you can go around where you please
My favorite is multiplayer ones where you can interact with other people. You could also go in dungeons and fight monsters together.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.My name is Zack and I love gaming especially RPs and action games. I plan to get Skyrim and play League of Legends I'm pretty good at Leage. I love my dog and have a fun time with him his name is Tenchi, he gets exited very easily. I love going outside with lots of people to play basketball. I hate writing so I don't like doing this. I love history and science because the Civil war is very interesting and I just like science in general. I don't watch football nor do I like it. I have a older brother on this server and a friend who plays on this server. My favorite food is pancakes especially with syrup. I like to eat at fancy restaurants because they have the best food.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No sorry don't have examples

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No I've told you a lot

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am informed and will report anyone using it.

11. How did you find out about our server? My older brother told me a while ago but I didn't bother until now. My brother's IGN is Chaos_c right now in the thief city whatever it's called.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes I have and I hope you become the best server out there.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
What is your brothers in game name and could you please add some more to question 6. More about your roleplaying experience's and how you enjoy them? Oh and with question 7 introduce yourself in 8 sentences or more. We are a very tight community and want to get to know you.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am no English major, but your language use and inability to form complex sentences greatly suggests to me that you are much younger than you have listed on either your app or profile.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
He still hasn't read anything I've said.
Oh, then nevermind. Listen, pally. You gotta put in a bit more effort into your application if you wanna hang out here. When a mod asks you to change something, you need to change it if ya wanna hang out here. Please go back and do what Duckfacecow asks you.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, then nevermind. Listen, pally. You gotta put in a bit more effort into your application if you wanna hang out here. When a mod asks you to change something, you need to change it if ya wanna hang out here. Please go back and do what Duckfacecow asks you.
I'm not a mod, I'm a radiant / dark lord. Still he has no chance of getting approved if he doesn't read what I've said.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay mod coming through *gate crashes*
While most of the application is okay, I'd like it if you could fix up your answer to 7, you do have a lot of sentences there, but they're very short and sorry to say - poorly written. Please read through it and fix it up a bit, try adding a little more to the sentences. Thank you for applying so far, and I hope to see these changes :D

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
mm this application indeed needs some more work (im not a mod or anyone important just wanna help people)