Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MrWaffles137 application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coby Royster

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:MrWaffles137
2. Your real name: Coby
3. Age:18
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?YES

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Roleplaying has always been my favorite thing to do in games. I have alot of experience in roleplaying ive been doing it since ive been playing games, and ive been playing games for 10 years.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well my names coby and i just turned 18. I enjoy programming, website design, working on my car, gaming of course, and many other things. The reason iv'e come here is because i want to join a Minecraft server where i can actually meet people and not have to worry about griefing. Also i want to find a group of players that i can roleplay with and there's not many good communities out there that seem like they will. I also currently own my own business selling Sunglasses, and i do stock trading. I will definently try to help the community if im accepted. My goal in life is to own my own large business. Im not sure exactly what type of business im going to try to grow. My current buisness is doing well but i dont see myself doing it forever ide like to do something involving electronics.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Theres no work that i currently can show you that i think you would be interested in.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well ive been playing minecraft for about a year now ive hosted my own little servers nothing big or as good as your server but id'e really like the opportunity to play with your community if given the chance i wont be a burden but i will be a benefit.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am aware, i dont use those kinds of mods they ruin the game and make it no fun.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found it through Google

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.