Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Application - Keodo. [Approved - Just]

Keodo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Keodo
2. Your real name:Reynard Chang
3. Age:22
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I do not have any experience in roleplaying. I thought this server looked interesting.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.When I start a new server that I find, I like to be social, and find out many things about the server. I am a kind person who causes no problems. When I am not busy, I will always help others that are in need of assistance. I seem to like adventure/survival servers alot, and this server looked like a very good server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry I do not have any screenchots of my work.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No not really.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes. I have never used any see-through mods or xray hacks/mods, as I believe they are wrong.

12. How did you find out about our server? I found your server on Google.

13. Have you voted for us? No........ not yet :D

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
more on Nr 8 . atlest 8 sentences, explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here

Keodo

Villager

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I do not have any experience in roleplaying. I thought this server looked interesting.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.When I start a new server that I find, I like to be social, and find out many things about the server from talking to others. i make friends easily by talking to people all the time. I am a kind person who causes no problems. I am very polite, not just Moderators and Admins, I am polite to every single person. I respect others, and I will not walk into someone's house when felt like it. Just like in real life, you would not walk into someone's house. I will only go into someone's house with their permission. When I am not busy, I will always help others that are in need of assistance. I will be busy alot during the beginning, but when I obtain good equipment and a decent house, I'll be sure to help out anyone. I seem to like adventure/survival servers alot, and this server looked like a very good server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry I do not have any screenchots of my work.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes. I have never used any see-through mods or xray hacks/mods, as I believe they are wrong.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Could you add some more in question eight about yourself outside of Minecraft? Your hobbies, favourite things, work etc. We'd like to know about you as a person as well as a player :3

Keodo

Villager

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.When I start a new server that I find, I like to be social, and find out many things about the server from talking to others. i make friends easily by talking to people all the time. I am a kind person who causes no problems. I am very polite, not just Moderators and Admins, I am polite to every single person. I respect others, and I will not walk into someone's house when felt like it. Just like in real life, you would not walk into someone's house. I will only go into someone's house with their permission. When I am not busy, I will always help others that are in need of assistance. I will be busy alot during the beginning, but when I obtain good equipment and a decent house, I'll be sure to help out anyone. I seem to like adventure/survival servers alot, and this server looked like a very good server. I don't do much normally. The only activity I do is Computer... I play a lot of other games not just Minecraft. I play a different range of games like Monday Night Combat, to League Of Legends. All I spend my time on is the computer. I do like games alot since I would say I am pretty good at them. :D

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
First off, vote. I don't know that it is required, but it definitely increases the chances of you getting approved and whitelisted. Also, I would say elaborate on No. 7: explain further your thoughts about the roleplay element of the server.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Surely you can add something outside computers on question eight?
Favourite food? Sports team? Subjects you do at school? Hair colour? Plans for work in the future? Anything :p

SirYesMan

Legend of Altera
What they are looking for is, what is life like outside of the Social World of the Internet, say like what you are going for in school? Maybe about what you enjoy to do besides Minecraft? It helps them get a great feel of what you are like. Hope you get on soon ^-^

Keodo

Villager

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.When I start a new server that I find, I like to be social, and find out many things about the server from talking to others. i make friends easily by talking to people all the time. I am a kind person who causes no problems. I am very polite, not just Moderators and Admins, I am polite to every single person. I respect others, and I will not walk into someone's house when felt like it. Just like in real life, you would not walk into someone's house. I will only go into someone's house with their permission. When I am not busy, I will always help others that are in need of assistance. I will be busy alot during the beginning, but when I obtain good equipment and a decent house, I'll be sure to help out anyone. I seem to like adventure/survival servers alot, and this server looked like a very good server. I don't do much normally. The only activity I do is Computer... I play a lot of other games not just Minecraft. I play a different range of games like Monday Night Combat, to League Of Legends. All I spend my time on is the computer. I do like games alot since I would say I am pretty good at them. :D I am thinking about being a computer technician In the future. I am not sure yet if I want to be a computer technician..:confused: The reason I say I want to be a computer technician is because, I cannot seem to find any other subject that seems to interest me as much as computer technician. I don't follow sports (football) like all other people, since I do not seem to have any interest in it. I am very social, not just in Minecraft. You see, I moved house about 8 months ago. Before I moved house, I would go out with Friends. I lived close to my friends before. So we were always outside together. I have not been abroad in about 15+ years! I will be going on Holiday in 2013! I cannot wait! I may be going to France, but not sure yet! :D I thought France would be an interesting place to go to. I am interested in looking at what differences we have to Frace. For example, I will be looking at the food, what food they eat. I will try every single food I see in France. You never know what it will taste like until you try it! ;)