Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

my misunderstanding with a tree

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
While I understand I'm new around here and may not know all the ins and outs of this server, but I just got banned for this issue until tomorrow. I have seen other ban issues with comments like 'why do people make a big deal about temp bans' so I dont want to make a big deal out of nothing but I did want to say something because I'm new and my name means alot to me

The reason I was unable to cut down the whole tree was because the rest of the tree lay in an area I was unable to cut in preventing me from finishing it. I do apologize about this and I probably should have just let a mod know. Just hate having a strike on my second day lol.​

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I know I said come down hard on tree griefers but I think common sense says this is not a bannable offence unless they continue to ignore warnings.

S

Stevey

We did a wave of 24h to get the message across. I think we should jail them in the future.