Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My new RP profile. Carolus Decimus Bestari

LuxAeturna

I think I might like it here
CAROLVS DECIMVS BESTARI
Nickname; Carolus
Description: Human; Blue eyes; Blonde hair, Moustache; Baritone voice.
Identifying marks: his moustache, which he is extremley proud of, and takes great care to keep looking sharp. Also, he loves to sing, and will often be found singing in his native tounge. His culture disdained trousers, beliving them to be a mark of the barbarian, and thus he will often be seen wearing a Chiton, or a Tunicus, instead. (on occasion, he will wear trousers if there is heavy, dirty work involved)
Height: ~ 6" 6'
Weight: somewhere around 200 lb
Profession: Builder/adventurer.
Religion; <_< >_>
Strengths; Extremley well educated, strong self-confidence, even tempered, creative.
Weaknesses; distractable, often wanders off into tangents, his Moustache is a "Berzerk Button" if anyone harms it he will do whatever he can to HURT them.

Carolus Decimus Bestari is one of a group of survivors of a world destroyed by the corrupters. The escapees were scattered far and wide in their flight and have only recently begun to gather once more.
After escaping his burning world, Carolus wandered through the Worlds, and eventually happened upon Heaven's Reach. In HR he found a home for a time, and more Importantly, Other Survivors, Basilus II Komnenos, and (Emperor_Norton_I).

LuxAeturna

I think I might like it here
I believe I covered everything in your example, if not in the same format. If you want me to reformat it, I guess I could...

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I like him and I like his mustache.
To represent him there is but a Mustache of absolute divination...

Also, there's nothing wrong with this it's just that he put them in a different order, no biggie.