Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Quest to the Mortal World.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
This was my first day, alone, independent, and away from my father. My father, the sea god Poseidon, believed I could be independent and explore his 7 seas. Of course, not entirely independent. He decided to send my twin sister along with me to explore the range of seas in his command.
"Abbes, I am so excited! We finally get to see the world!" screamed Blue with excitement.
"Yes, I know he told me a month ago, so I would be prepared for this. I was suppose to go alone. I guess he decided to send you along with me at the last minute," I grumbled.
I thought it was my moment to shine, not my sister's. As I grew more envious of my father decision to send my sister, I decided to change our plans. Instead of going east, we went west. That's when we started to notice are father was not in control of this part of the sea. We were in the sea of the monsters, and not in the Kingdom of Morven.
"Abbes, um did we head the wrong way, because we were suppose to see the Kingdom of Morven, not um. What is this?" asked Blue.
"This is the sea of monsters, dear sister."
"And why are we here?"
"Because instead of going east, we went west. I lead us the wrong way,"
"Oh, should we turn back?"
"No, the currents are going to fast in the other direction for us to swim in. Either we go forward, or be stuck here forever."
"We have to go forward, don't we?"
"Yes."
I will forever regret going the wrong way; it was my stupidness that lead us to never again see our father. As we swam past the Sea of Monsters, there was a whirlpool. Everything was being sucked into it, then disappearing.
"Does it seem normal to you, if a million things are being sucked into it, but it smaller than what inside it?" Blue asked.
An instant after that question, a stronger current pull us inside the whirlpool.
"ABBEY!!! ABBEY!!! HELP!" screamed Blue until all I could hear was gurgles.
The world was spinning, as soon as I could say he--. Both Blue and I appear at the surface of a place called Port Silver.
"Abbey, where are we?"
"I don't' know, let's find out."
Everywhere around Blue and I, there were these creatures with 2 long fins (legs?) with no scales. Those creatures had skin on their whole body, not just the upper half. Blue and I peeked up on the dock to get a better look at them.
"Blue, do you know what those are?" I whispered.
"No, but they speak the same language as us," Blue replied, " Should we ask where we are?"
"Sure, why don't we just say we're lost mermaids," I said sarcastically.
"Okay, I'll go tell them that," Blue said.
"Wait I wasn't serious!"
Blue dived into the water coming up to a rock she could sit on.
"Attention! My sister and I have come to this place by accident. Do any of you know where we are?" Blue shouted.
A moment of silence pasted throughout the crowd.
"Miss, you are in the Kingdom of Altera," shouted a mysterious man. "Have you come looking for your relative?"
"Relative? You mean there is another mermaid?" I asked
"Yes she came several months ago, lost as you are."
"We should go see her," Blue said, "and get some advice. Maybe she could help us."