Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My (Rather) Long Application! [Approved]

Hey guys! Just found about this server, really into the RP theme. The server looks really great... but before I start rambling, I should start... Also, please mind the failed sign in. I kind of ended up multitasking.​
1. My minecraft username is XxThePonyGod. Yea, I know. Not too great for an RP server, but since I really want to join in with Hollow world I will try and ask you to not mind the
2. I am fifteen. Again, not very impressive but I try to be adult and grown up about RPing. I enjoy my youth!
3. I am proudly female! Some would also say that my gender is frowned apon when it comes to RP. But I again try to be myself and enjoy minecraft.
4. I am British! Or at least I live in Britan. Since the time zone from my area to america is about 5 hours (4-6 hours a least!) I am aware that I will have to go online late a night to RP. But this is very fine with me.

5. I do agree to the rules and will try to follow them. Just for information to anyone that is reading this, I havn't been banded from any server for griefing and blockspaming. I have been kicked once or twice for varius reasons involving debates, but I'd rather not talk out that since it can get personal (Friend problems).

6. I have been on many, many RP forums and minecraft servers. Since I won't name them (advetising e.g.) I hope you'll believe me when I say I resently left a RP forum for hatius. Now I'm back again and RPing as normal with aquired friends! I love RPing; some of my friend say I am devoted to dragons and fantasy. I play skyrim and other RPG games like fable and must admit I really enjoy it!
7. Seven or more sentences? I need some coffee for that.
I am a female (as stated above) RPer that indulges in typing on a computer all day. When I'm not, of course, I'm schooling. Now school is a very big part of my life at the moment, and can drive me away from a laptop to learn my musical stuff. I play piano and love it dearly; anyone that would take it away from me wouldn't see light of day for a while. Although this is true, I try to keep my social life intact to. I go out with my friends nearly every friday so I'll not be on then too. So mainly my free days are on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and the weekend. Anything else I'd like to say is really coved in other parts of the post, so I'll leave this as be.

8. Ah. Since I don't have any videos or anything, may I post a small snapshot of a long RP I resently joined? I hope so. As you can tell, I usally RP bossy characters... You'll see.
She whiped around almost instantly, her face distorted in hate.
"how dare you!" Her eyes scanned the mans back, looking at his finely made clothing under his chained armour, "Turn around! Show me your face! and tell me your name!"
"Thats it?" She pounded her foot on the ground, "Do you expect me to listen to your wining? Wake yourself up, fool! You are not what I expected. Maybe I should get a good knight, someone I can at least trust!"

9. To be most trueful, I don't have much else to share! I could say that I love RPing here but I think I must of said that WAY to much.

10. Xray? I (If I may say) hate the stuff. It takes away the joy of finding the only huge dimond chunk in the map or finding a cave filled with amazing tunnels e.g.

11. I was looking on a minecraft server list website of which I cannot recall and found it. Since there was nothing about a white list that I saw I typed in the details and went on. When I found the whitelist needed message I was ultimately dissaponted.

12. Actully right now I havn't! *Clicks link quickly*

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your gender won't be frowned upon here... trust me :p
bahahahah

And I loved that RP snippet you wrote.. it made me want to read more!