Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My whitelist application [Accepted - Adam]

OverwhelmingChad

Lord of Altera
My whitelist application

1. What is your Minecraft username?
OverwhelmingChad

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
Scotland, GMT

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have, and if I ever need to be reminded on a certain rule I will consult the above sources.

5. In your own words, how would you define meta gaming and power gaming?
Power gaming- Using everything at your disposal for your own gain with these actions coming across as generally unfair to others (An example being your character grabbing another players bolt from their crossbow and snapping it in half without any chance for that player to respond)

Meta-gaming- Using information you would not know with your in-game character and exploiting that (An example being you are told OOC about a wedding event between players and going there with your own character despite having zero chance about having heard of such an event.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
You do not.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I enjoy weightlifting as one of my main hobbies alongside reading. I work as a kitchen porter and enjoy long walks in my area (when the weather holds up!). I enjoy roleplaying with others in various situations across a variety of games such as Gmod and a couple of others..

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, I found this server on google.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character name: Tuvan Kegheart

Character age: 48

Character race: Dwarf

Character appearance: Tuvan appears withdrawn at a first glance, dark blue eyes seemingly low and uncaring, brown hair sitting atop his head. He stands at 5ft, stocky limbs sporting a generous amount of lean muscle for his short frame. Upon his angular face and below a moderate sized nose is an unkempt beard which covers most of his lower features, no time to maintain it in the wild. His clothing surprisingly is well maintained despite his messy beard; a leather tunic covers his frame over which lies several pieces of thin armour. Two leather boots keep his large feet warm and protected on his journey. He wears no jewelry, nothing to give off a glint off a reflection during his hunt.

(Optional) Picture of the skin:

Written Test:

The forest was quiet at this time of night, the moon far above the only source of light. The grass underfoot was soft and wet; his gentle footsteps giving away no noise that would disturb his hunt. He had stalked his quarry for almost two hours now, his short frame no use in a straight chase and so he had employed stealth instead, working tirelessly through the various hills and trees that lay in his way. It wouldn’t be long before he had a clear view of his target; he reminded himself, and allowed a soft sigh to escape his lips as he continued to work his way along to the next clump of bushes ahead.

Almost on cue he heard it, a cry almost twenty meters ahead; closer than he had anticipated and setting his mind still, eyes narrowing as he attempted to spot it in the dark. A slender frame stepped into the clearing ahead, revealing the form of a female deer in the soft moonlight that shone above. He breathed out slowly, bringing up his crossbow and sighting down the stiff frame, his breathing forming a pattern he had practiced numerous times before on similar hunts. As he let his eye glide down the frame of the crossbow he got a better look at his prey; the small tail and soft eyes of the deer painting an almost perfect picture in the cold night.. almost.

Tuvan let loose with the bolt, immediately breaking into a short sprint with as much speed as his stocky frame could muster as he pushed himself to reach his now wounded quarry; the deer having recoiled from the bolt and bolted a short distance away already. He panted, exertion and adrenaline flooding through his as he pushed his mind to think, , breaking through a thicket as he saw the movements of the deer slow. He allowed himself to let loose a sigh of relief, dropping his crossbow to the side and going to draw his low hunting knife, the deer now on the mossy ground with it’s life leaving it. Tuvan arrived by it’s side next to a tree, dropping next to it in a ironic mockery of the deers own movements, but this time it was with a satisfied nod and not a wounded fall, knife going to the creatures throat as he began to mutter a short prayer in thanks to his quarry before he made a short, deep cut and the creature finally fell still.

The sun had started to rise almost two hours later when he had finished hauling the corpse of the deer back in the direction of home, short pants of breath his only companion as he watched the land move with the promise of life. A deerlike this would only further feed his family, with the skin being sold for his own personal finance. He had been eying up a rather fine new crossbow recently, the current ones handle unfortunately cracked during a previous hunt. He shifted the weight of the deer on his shoulder, and as he approached the final few moments of his journey home he allowed his mind to wander; where had he left his white wolf pelt?

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.