Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nation States!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Now, I'm hoping atleast a few people know what this awesome game is. If you don't, go to NationStates.net and try it out. Pretty much, I want people to copy and paste the three paragraphs describing your nation and some interesting facts. For example, heres my nation. Hope some people try out Nation States, and that more people will tell me about there nation! By the way, its named New Marshall Land because I am pitiful with names, and Marshall is my name,

New Marshall Land:

The Matriarchy of New Marshall Land is a huge, devout nation, notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate population of 271 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Law & Order and Social Welfare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Marshall Land City. The average income tax rate is 49%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Soda Sales industry, followed by Tourism and Woodchip Exports.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, and expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Marshall Land's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Denier.

The capital City is BLargenville.