Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Need an Unban :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herman773

I think I might like it here
Sigh Good day everyone today on January 24, 2011 i was banned and yes i acknowledge i did something stupid seeing that something was wrong with the server. A friend of mines brought this up to my attention and he told me to test it out so i did. Once i did after a while i was testing to see if all other items are taken effect with the glitch. Some did some didnt, so then i thought maybe it was because of the server updating. I personaly was curious to continue this and i Guees you can say i was exploting the glitch.

To cut things short i wish to place my apologies on the Hollow World server asking for forgiveness to return back into the server. It may be wrong for what i did, but at the same time i wanted to see what i could do to understand that glitch

So again i apologies I hope that you can forgive me and let me play once again.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
Thank you herman, for your apology, but i cannot allow you to exploit this issue any further and will not let you on in tell the issue is fix.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
the ban will lift around noon pst. if you have any questions pm me on the forums. LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.